1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Im Here To Help Legalize

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by mobeda, Dec 24, 2002.

1. HEY GUYS, IM MOBEDA AND IM HERE BECAUSE IM TIRED OF LAWS MADE BY PEOPLE WHO DO OR DO NOT LIVE INSIDE OF THEM RISK FREE. PEOPLE WHO MAKE OUR DECISIONS WITHOUT ANY UNDERSTANDING OF A SUBSTANCE. LIKE ALL OF YOU I KNOW JUST AS WELL THAT ALCHOL IS THE SECOND LARGEST KILLER IN THE US BUT ITS OK BY CONGRESS. DOESNT MAKE SENSE. IM ALSO HERE BECAUSE BE AN AVID SMOKER FOR SOME YEARS AND ENJOYING LIFE CAME TO A SCREACHING HALT WHEN I GOT MY NEW JOB. THOSE BASTARDS RANDOM! WITH A NEW WIFE AND A LOT OF BILLS I CANT TAKE THE CHANCE. SO NOW I TAKE PAXIL JUST SO I CAN GET BUY. DOESNT HELP ME AS MUCH AS MY OLD MEDS. DID THOUGH. WEEL ILL STOP RUNNING MY MOUTH NOW BUT IM NEW TO THE WEB WASNT SURE IF THERE WAS SOMEWHERE POSSIBLY WHERE LEGALIZATION WAS POSSIBLY BEING PUT TO THE TEST HERE OR NOT. IF SO DROP ME A LINE

PEACE
    LOVE
    HAPPINESS
    MOBETA

2. What'd like to see is… an organization composed of people who do NOT smoke or grow weed advocating for legalization. If you know of such a place… sign me up. :)

Welcome to the City, you are now a "Blade" lol

3. HEY DEN YOU GOTTA A GOOD POINT. IF THERE WAS AN ORG. THAT DIDNT SMOKE BUT SUPPORTED LEGALIZATI0N THAT WOULD REALLY STUMP SOME POLITICIANS. DONT KNOW OF ANY WHERE LIKE THIS BUT SURE WOULD

PEACE

4. Wanna start one babe? I'm in if you are. I think Critter is trying to tell you that there are many who buy into this web psychology that if you use caps, you must be yelling.

See you around dude.

Den Activist

5. Yeah Den, you're right I was yelling. I think if everyone would yell their thoughts on this issue something would get done sooner or later. LET YOURSELF BE HEARD! If not at least it would get some of the aggresion we have built up from out goverment keeping us down out. IF YOU LEGALIZE YOU UNITE. The other day I was talking to a friend about this issue, and Im sure some of you heard. There was a smoke out in Washington state not sure when but the city had all their cops, bells, and wistles there waiting for something that never happened. Not one fight the hole day or any thing negative out of the whole festival. Now lets take that same day take all the pot away, through in some alcohol, and it would have probally been the next L.A. riot. SOMETHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO ME AT LEAST ANYONE ELSE.

LATER

6. Welcome to the City Mobeda!

I think you'll find many who share your opinions.

And maybe a few who don't.

Have fun!

Grasscity Deals Near You