I'm Having Trouble with Women

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Danceswithjuub, Mar 13, 2012.

1. I am not exactly a woman's wet dream.
    I am caring and sweet towards women though, that is what kind of scored me with two hot babes in my past years of earlier youth.:rolleyes:

I go to class. I play video games. I smoke weed. I go running.
    I read. I watch movies. I like hiking. I like having sex. and I work my teenage part-time job.

That is basically the summation of my young life.:smoke:

2. I'm glad I made you smile.

But I really felt I had it.

I felt confident that I could pick up the chick.

Lower my voice and look her in the eyes.

Be calm. Be collected. And be confident.

But I still lack the ability to create positive sexual aura with my hands...

My confidence level drops...

I must first master the sexual aura making technic before I make another attempt.

3. Dude you're a freshman in college? Don't date, BANG! You don't need to date girls to fuck, especially in college. Just practice runnin game on girls and turning crazy ideas into true crazy ass stories lol. Don't fall for a girl, literally and figuratively FUCK EM.

4. go rent Hitch,Hitch (2005) - IMDb, lol. Seriously, sounds like your situation, and you might find some tips.

Best thing is be yourself, people can tell when you're fake or trying to be someone else.
    If you don't know what to say to a woman, Ask Questions and compliment her. Women love to talk. "I love your shoes, where did you get them?" You just made her feel good about herself and opened the lines of communication. Women spend a lot of time picking out clothes so noticing her jewelery, clothes, hair, makeup, will score you points.
    good luck

5. no one here can give you a script to say. unfortunately most guys on gc dont know the best way to get comfy talking around strangers is being uncomfortable talking around strangers but doing it anyway... like a boss

6. #26 Deleted member 457210, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2020

7. #27 Danonymous, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    [quote name='"thatrooper515"']To attrack brain dead girls I imagine you must appear brain dead as well. I'm no expert on picking up chicks but I imagine talking about any "current event" as entertaining to them. I.E the kony shit nowadays. Dumb girls eat that shit up.
    It's easy to bone those girls. Just talk to em anyway you want and I'm sure you'll get some numbers.[/quote]

This...ask what kony is. Girls love explaining shit to guys. Then make some witty one-liner comment on what she said that'll make her laugh.

For extra points tell some good funny stories

8. I'm a freshman at a state college as well and all the girls are the same. Ugg boots, yoga pants (awesome), and a north face jacket. Literally seen on every female on campus. It is pretty pathetic.

9. A chick wearing north face jacket and yoga pants?

Wouldn't her ass be freezing in those thin yoga pants?

10. #30 Danceswithjuub, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    I attend Penn State Uni. (biggest regret of my life, but I am beyond this fact now.)
    I see girls in freezing weather wearing close to nothing to go to their boyfriends Frat's and such.
    Literally, blue in the face because they are so freezing.

Literally, it works like this.
    When I am walking on campus (University Campus) the break down of girls is something like this:

80% northface, yoga pants, ugg boots, athletic wear (I commonly refer to as "Ug-faces".) :hello:

5% arty/stoner girls trying too hard
    5% average girls in average clothes with average looks
    5% arty/stoner girls doing it right
    5% geeky/fat girls with XXL Gamer-Wear

My perfect girl is a shorter like 5'6'' white or Asian girl. (but I really find all races attractive).
    Chill. Preferably a smoker of le marijuana.
    Into herself enough to look sexy, but in a minimalistic way.
    Can wear a dress to go out, professional wear, and basic summer wear. Dress has to have that certain "edge" to it.
    Brown/black hair.
    Birthmark.
    [ The hot Italian girl I tangoed with could wear a zip hoodie with a tank top and shorts and cute flip-flops and I would be blown the fuck away. ]

Likes media from movies to television to videogames.
    Is creative and intelligent- can teach ME things as much as I can teach HER things.
    Very sexual. Of course. But not in public, only around my guy friends....of course.
    Quiet personality, but not afraid to be herself around me.
    Cute laugh.
    Always up for new experiences.
    Enjoys the same music I do.
    Enjoys going to music festivals.
    Reads...and no I don't mean "Perks of a Wallflower" or "Twilight"
    Can look me in the eyes and make me get shivers down my spine.

None of the girls here meet these requirements.

11. [quote name='"Danceswithjuub"']

I attend Penn State Uni. (biggest regret of my life, but I am beyond this fact now.)
    I see girls in freezing weather wearing close to nothing to go to their boyfriends Frat's and such.
    Literally, blue in the face because they are so freezing.

Literally, it works like this.
    When I am walking on campus (University Campus) the break down of girls is something like this:

80% northface, yoga pants, ugg boots, athletic wear (I commonly refer to as "Ug-faces".) :hello:

5% arty/stoner girls trying too hard
    5% average girls in average clothes with average looks
    5% arty/stoner girls doing it right
    5% geeky/fat girls with XXL Gamer-Wear

My perfect girl is a shorter like 5'6'' white or Asian girl. (but I really find all races attractive).
    Chill. Preferably a smoker of le marijuana.
    Into herself enough to look sexy, but in a minimalistic way.
    Can wear a dress to go out, professional wear, and basic summer wear. Dress has to have that certain "edge" to it.
    Brown/black hair.
    Birthmark.
    [ The hot Italian girl I tangoed with could wear a zip hoodie with a tank top and shorts and cute flip-flops and I would be blown the fuck away. ]

Likes media from movies to television to videogames.
    Is creative and intelligent- can teach ME things as much as I can teach HER things.
    Very sexual. Of course. But not in public, only around my guy friends....of course.
    Quiet personality, but not afraid to be herself around me.
    Cute laugh.
    Always up for new experiences.
    Enjoys the same music I do.
    Enjoys going to music festivals.
    Reads...and no I don't mean "Perks of a Wallflower" or "Twilight"
    Can look me in the eyes and make me get shivers down my spine.

None of the girls here meet these requirements.[/quote]

Only around your guy friends? Lol keep your shit PI. Then your friends know you have game instead of using some girl as bragging rights. After awhile people get irritated. I don't even talk to my friend about girls cause all he ever talks about is how he fucks her or what happens when they go in the room. I don't wanna hear that, or watch him make out with her..

Come on man, be mature about your shit. Keep it PI, then the girl will at least respect you.

12. I think you took that the wrong way.

I am not some douche bag who constantly talks about my girlfriend,
    rather I meant I enjoy when my girlfriend acts sweet to me when my guy friends are around.

Who does not like that?
    I am not ASKING her too, I merely enjoy the fact because I am male.
    When my friends girlfriends are with them when "the guys" are hanging out, I think its awesome their girlfriends warm up to them to make us look and think "man, what a lucky guy."

It's not disrespect, its just natural human socializing really....

What does PI even mean may I ask :rolleyes:

Private Information?

13. [quote name='"Danceswithjuub"']

I think you took that the wrong way.

I am not some douche bag who constantly talks about my girlfriend,
    rather I meant I enjoy when my girlfriend acts sweet to me when my guy friends are around.

Who does not like that?
    I am not ASKING her too, I merely enjoy the fact because I am male.
    When my friends girlfriends are with them when "the guys" are hanging out, I think its awesome their girlfriends warm up to them to make us look and think "man, what a lucky guy."

It's not disrespect, its just natural human socializing really....

What does PI even mean may I ask :rolleyes:

Private Information?[/quote]

Yep, and I just mean that cupcaking and ignoring your boys gets annoying. If you and your friends like competing with girls, then whatever. But some guys are more about keeping cupcake time in the bedroom. Plus, I consider it more "game" if you are gentleman like and don't "kiss" and tell.

But do what you do man, have fun.

Although, you were the one complaining about not getting girls, figured you don't wanna watch your boy lovey dovey with theirs.

14. Not lovely dovey, but its nice if your girl sits on your lap and shit like that. At least at my young age of 18.

No cupcake time.