I'm having problems...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bud Smoker101, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Man, this plant has been in the soil for about a week and a half to 2 weeks... I Germinated it and then placed it into natural soil. Do you think the natural soil is why it is growing so slow? Check out the pics and tell me what you think... Sorry there sorta blurry and shit, it was dark out so I was just guessing when I was taking them.

Attached Files:

2. By looking at your pictures I can tell that there is at least a living growing plant there but that's about it. It's hard to judge how fertile the soil is by looking at it. Seedlings really don't need many ferts. Make sure that you're not watering it too often. If you're watering every day, stop. It's the first mistake most people make when starting to grow. If you're not watering at all, start. Is it getting plenty of direct sunlight during the day?

3. You need better pics if you want solid advise man.

4. Well it gets direct sunlight... but I'm thinking of transplanting it to a more secure area. I haven't been watering it but it has been raining a lot here... everyday pretty much. Do you think since it has been cloudy, it can stunt the growth a little bit? Also I will try to get better pics during the daytime so you guys can see the plant better... It's getting extremely cold here also, it's actually suppose to snow today. Do you think it will survive? I was just sorta messing around with this sprout because this is my first grow and I have about 35 other seeds that I am planting when it warms up.