Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im having an argument with an anti-marijuana friend. Wow what a dumbass bitch...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrWhiteboy, May 22, 2010.

1. She's possibly one of those girls who started smoking weed and was around people who did harder drugs so she did those and it ended up ruining her life. She probably doesn't legitamitely hate weed because of what it is more than what SHE ALLOWED it to do to her life.

2. #42 ugk, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    sounds like we gotta teenager....
    @_@ who else reads 17 magazine o_O

3. oh man, you guys must of had a real intellectual bond...

4. you could probably get in trouble for that hahahahaha

5. I knew i shoulda worded that part differently man lol

6. I have the same problems with a couple friends. You should hear the stupidities that they occasionally say.
    Examples of stupid shit they have said
    * smoking 1 joint is worse than smoking cigarrettes for a week.
    *Alcohol is not as dangerous as weed, if it was why would it be legal
    *Weed is bad for you, it makes you HALLUCINATE....W...T....F!!!!!?????
    and when i try and tell them that its been proven that weed is safe they always say stupid shit like
    * Just becuase someone says it doesnt mean its true ( WTF!? That is exactly wat they do with believing its bad, they believe after they hear some one say it with no proof)

and then they go onto arguing that all doctors say weed is bad..... hello who the fuck do they think prescribes medicinal marijuana!!!

You just cant argue with those people u just have to let them figure it out on their own becuase as its happened to me just as im sure its happened to alot of other people... when u stump people who are anti pot, they run out of bad things to say and tell u " ur just trying to make us smoke weed so you can feel better about it and feel okay youre not the only one

7. My arguement is simple. Weed is from the Earth, Mother Nature wants to get you high. Not to much to respond back, except reminding me how what people say is wrong and how they're right.

8. :nada:

9. Did you see that many people told you to cut her off, ignore her, stop arguing with her and so on? Maybe you haven't decided to call it quits - but you should! She has power to manipulate you to get you to scream and you let her. I think your relationship is all wrong for you. You like some of her conversation, but is it worth it? I bet you like the arguing too. Someday you will decide it's the worth all of the energy you are putting into the relationship and move on an find a stoner girl who you can talk to. I bet you aren't even looking for a g/f, you never once said what your g/f thought of her. hunh?

It's time to move on,

Sammy

10. Very poor taste. Even if it is sarcasm, it will only serve to encourage those who are doing it, or are on the verge of doing it.

Sammy

11. No, it doesn't. People need a fucking sense of humor

12. nice choice of words lol
    you mean...u let her out the ktchen? jk jk this how my ex is to, i just say i nvr got stoned and lose control like you when you driink.

13. Simple explanation: Teens are three times more likely to get caught in the act of smoking pot or in possession because of their immaturity and lack of autonomy. Teens end up copping a plea and getting rehab and probation where they must say they are abusing weed or addicted to weed. Seventeen magazine gets to point to a phony statistic based on the fact that teens are worse at hiding their marijuana use from law enforcement than adults who smoke too.

14. why do people always assume beatings when he says HIT he means a smack
    not a severe beating
    The way i see it if women want to be fully equal to men it should be in all aspects and not pick and choose.
    agian a SMACK not a severe beating like most of you think a hit is

15. i'd rather smack a guy :cool:

evolution can explain it. if you wanna get in women's pants you shouldn't smack them.

16. If she can pass a lick, she can take one. I'm a feminist and I do not condone violence against anyone in the majority of cases. That being said, women have felt for far too long that they can hit men with no fear of recourse. That ridiculous idea is supported by the justice system... how many women do you know in prison for domestic abuse?

I don't mean men should hit women. I mean women should expect to be hit back if they decide it's their prerogative to hit another person regardless of gender. If you can hit, you can be hit. If you don't hit, you should be able to expect the same courtesy.

That's my two cents on this off-topic tangent.

17. Weed is mentally addictive, not physically. Everything can be mentally addictive. For example, I have the need to check my facebook when I haven't in a while or texting all day.

18. Actually weed has physical addiction capabilities due to the bodies increased chemical tolerance to anandamide. Look it up.

19. I have an idea! Take her to like the slums in Iran, or just any part of the Middle East. Walk down the streets with her and show her aaaaaaaalll of the people shooting up heroin on the streets, the bums that have nothing at all, no home, barely some clothes on their backs, and continue to shoot it up.
    If she still talks shit about weed after that, well then shit something's wrong with her brain

20. ya but if you smack a man they can defend themselves, what could your average women really do if you just hit her? She cant hit you back because then the man would just hit her more. Im not saying women are helpless, I know that some women are trained in self defense but most are not

sinsemillaplease: haha thats coincidental, my ex girlfriend actually got sent to jail for domestic abuse, she was slapping and kicking me and there were people watching, i pushed her back trying to get her off me and she fell over and tried to get me arrested but the witnesses told the cops what was up. I was probably one of the lucky ones though, im sure most of the time the man would be arrested