Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im Having A Hard Time Keeping..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Disco Dynamite, Aug 8, 2014.

1. a connect? Really could use some advice.

2. I don't think we are allowed to discuss that here. If you give me your address, I will come over and smoke you out for some.....nvm

Forget I said that.

3. :eek: what. Oh apologies lmao. Well shit what can I talk about. A bitch going through real life right now...but fair enough.

4. lol even though I'm seeing i'm not the only one with issues.

5. Go to your local police station to inquire on drug dealer locations so you can be sure to stay clear from them.

6. #7 5cooby Doo, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    ^^^ We can't talk about keeping a connect? i.e.: Being timely, and respectful. Not ringing up their phone every two minutes if they don't pick up. Being "loyal" and going to them consistently rather than trying to hit up someone new every time. Going to them once in a while not once every 4/5 months… Unless OP in asking for a connect, in which case… smh 

7. Get to know people? Ask around? You won't find a connect in this "City".

You should be able to live without grass for awhile till your dry spell fades.

I on the other hand have so much grass, hash, oils and edibles that there is no possible way I will finish them before I get another deal I can't pass up. I get a lot of these deals :hippie:

Hang tough.

8. ...... :hide:

9. SEE! where did i go wrong then? I checked all that off and i'm still getting fucked =( I mean not FUCKED but you know. lol don't want to send mixed messages. Grrr I'm so fucking....dryyyyy lmao I have been loyal...I dont think i call every two minutes....hmm

10. I bet that's easy for you to say brother you're so comfy right now. lol and i'm so jealous. I appericate your advice though. You are probably right....I have to be strong. it's hard...lol

Does your connect not have anything to give you, or are they just not getting back to you? It happens sometimes…. not all the time, the being dry thing.  
    Just try to pick up before you are dry, that way you never go dry :smoking:

12. #13 Disco Dynamite, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014

See the thing is i'm still kind of new to all of this in general..Orginally he told me he was waiting  and it'd be a while but now he's kind of m.i.a i've been waiting since...like sunday. and i'm personally running low now. I try to always time it rigght so i don't have any dry spells but i suppose that's how it works...I'm so jealous of all of you right now lol envy. I kind of like it on here...I don't have people I can talk to like this.

I feel you, not everyone likes to go out and party. Sometimes you need somewhere where you can just talk your mind-ononamously and have a peaceful-meaningful conversation with someone.
    I'd try and hit em up again, but they are probably a small-time dealer if they haven't hit you back up after a week. Eventually you will find someone who has dank, and has dank all-the-time. 

True I am comfy right now but in my many years of puffing I have been through more than my fair share of dry spells. I learned to always have a back up stock I can rely on.(Also I have known the "right people" for many years)

Maybe invest in a decent vape. I say invest because you will conserve your grass a lot more and you can make edibles out of what isn't vaped. And if you get the chance stock up while you can.

Don't fiend, just find things to keep your mind occupied.