Im having a BLAST on ultram!(tramadol)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Fragems420, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Ok so I had 100 mg pills for ultram and I did some reasearch saying most people just need 200-300 for recreational value so I just popped two. But the first time I took them I mistakanly took 400 mg's It was a bad idea but I had other opiate expeirence. It didnt hit me till the next day when I was throwing up terribly.
    That was shitty I told myself never again.

But yesterday I got an Oz from brothers freind for helping him clean out his grow house{:D}. so I blaze a bit and then take the ultram I thought maybe it will take more time I wait about 2 hours and think eh ill try again tommorow so I go to bed and now that im awake I have such an uplifted mood! Im so happy right now. Sort of euphoric like when you feel everything in the world is right.

Anyone have any experience with ultram or tramadol?

2. i really didnt think it was possible to feel any rec value from tram. its a synthetic opiate given for minor pain. but hey if it works for you then all the power to ya

3. Its not realy a noticable "High" But its the best mood lifter. It makes you just feel overall happy and in a good mood.

4. A high dose of tramadol with a lot of weed has a beautiful rush which i think is far better then morphine. It also leaves me with a wonderful feeling the next day.

5. Ya theirs definitely some rec value with tramadol. If you had any tolerance whatsoever to opiates though I think the effects would be little to none. I've taken 200mg's with no opiate tolerance and got a euphoric buzz along with an incredible opiate itch.

6. Word... I have an extremely high opiate tolerance from regular H use the past 9 months, and even when I take tramadol I can still feel my mu-opiate receptors being pleasantly tickled... tramadol is also unique in that it makes you feel sorta buzzy, awake and stimulated (due to its effects on noradrenaline and serotonin) rather than the typical depressant effects of other opiates, excluding some thebaine derivatives. Just enough pleasant stimulation of the opiate receptors to induce a nice mood lift and give you some happy energy.

7. yea u get a good buzz from trams with no opiate tolerance.

8. I get a small opiate buzz from them, but it deff. is a great mood lifter. I love me some trams!

9. i have a fairly high opiate tollerence so i guess im not a canidate lol

10. I've taken ultram a few times, its decent, but not the best. I had Ultram ER tho, so maybe thats what made it very very very mild since its extended release, works pretty good for long term pain relief.