Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im gonna try this out and see how it works

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by tonydiamond305, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Ok recently I made some brownies. I did not use canabutter but instead I used a method I found online that uses vegetable oil. It work better than I could ever imagine, I ate about 5 or 6 brownies and I couldnt open my eyes and woke up at 5pm the next day... But thats not why im here... Im going to try and use the same method I did with the brownies to make an oil that i can lightly baste some cigarettes with. Im just gonna try this out first with a gram of some killa chronic and maybe 2 table spoons of oil.... ill post back and let u know how it goes....

2. Fire and oil don't usually mix very well. How do you plan to baste the cigarette?

3. I know that this would work well. You likely can drip the oil onto the cigarette paper and roll it up or drip it onto the already rolled cigarette.

This recipe has been used with cigarettes and works. It is similar to your process and works.

Please reply as to how this works with your chronic. A friend is making and testing some chronic of the previous recipe and I am awaiting the results.

4. actually i didnt even have to wait for the oil to dry, since its a light coat of veggie oil i mean real light all i did was dip a spoon in the oil and let most of the oil drip off then tapped the spoon on to cig and its working lemme tell u. heres what i did

1. cut any amount ofb bud u want i used 1.5g just to test this out chronic or regs dont matter
    2. heat a sauce pan on low while u cut the bud
    3. for 1.5g i put a 1/4 cup of veggie oil(can use peanut oil or corn oil, BUT NOT OLIVE OIL)
    4.cook bud in oil for 20 -25 min stir constantly so u dont burn the bud, make sure oits low less than a simmer no smoking oil or ull burn the vud nd it wont work
    5. strain the weed outta the oil and baste ur cigs let em air dry cuz i think a blow dryer might kill the thc, unless ur blowin cold air which some dryers do.

Just put the unused oil into the fridge covered till ur next use...

IT WORRKKKED!!! i cant wait to go to school and use these with no heat!!

5. ps i used already rolled american spirit cigs they def burned faster than normal but i guess thats due to the oil... Im blown!!

6. i would recomend and ounce of regs or mids and a cup of oil cooked on low for 25min its cheaper and the amount of bud to oil is perfect