I'm gonna tell you a little secret

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by LeaveUsLeaveUs, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Did you know that Islam, the same religion used by the media to portray hatred and killings, is actually all about peace? I have done alot of research, and no matter what page i turn to, there's the face of wisdom. The message is peace and submissiveness. The idea is to live a poor life and a pious and a pure life.

They've got you by the balls. The media. The television. These powerful people at the top, hungry for more power. They breed tiny monsters in our heads. Evil ideas, worldly ideas.

Read the Bible, Torah and the Quran. Read a book called 'Peak Of Eloquence'. And read, read read.

All religion is about the message to learn from our ancestors. Gain vast knowledge. And to realize that, indeed you are the choson specimen(Adam), your minds have limitations. Do not try to exceed those mental boundaries.

2. That doesn't efface the fact that there are extremists who contort the message. This isn't all the media's doing.

3. This thread would belong in the Spirituality and Philosophy section, but..

This is most definitely true.

4. I fucken hate mainstream media thats why i always try to read up on the webs but also knowing it could all be bs

5. It's all bs, lol. I've even started to think that suicide bombers are bought off by the people at top. You have to understand, they need excuses for war, bloodshed and evil.

6. Something tells me that the OP hasn't really read the quran before.

7. I've read it. I've read other ancient islamic texts.

8. yeah one extremist fucks it up for everyone...

whats funny is that there are ALOT of christians/catholics w.e who do everything, kill, rob, rape etc... why isnt that religion on tv??

really think about it.
    also alot of lifers in prison turn to islam for peace.

somethings wrong here???

9. all modern monotheistic religions claim the same thing but are just huge hypocrites.

10. When religion disappears we'll all find out that it was best for humanity's sake to move on.

11. And it's been around since thousands and thousands of years. Maybe there's a reason.

12. its a simple answer for simple people.

13. Are you practicing Islam or something?

14. Here is a crazy theory but it's very probable if you take it seriously.

If you were an ancient civilization and you saw a space craft come out of the air what would you think?

People now-a-days are still thinking that they're extraterrestrials BUT if you take the laws of time travel you could probably draw some conclusions.

"Although time travel has been a common plot device in fiction since the 19th century, and one-way travel into the future is arguably possible given the phenomenon of time dilation based on velocity in the theory of special relativity (exemplified by the twin paradox), as well as gravitational time dilation in the theory of general relativity, it is currently unknown whether the laws of physics would allow backwards time travel."

Now if you've played Chrono Trigger it's sort of the same logic. People come from the sky with advanced technology, they considered them divine beings (Think about it even a flash light to ancient people would be considered OUT OF THIS WORLD)

I think time has just misconstrued WHAT religion is based on.

I think religion is based on the future knowledge of a successful time traveling civilization which helped and gave us knowledge throughout history.

Sounds kind of crazy but if it's very possible to time travel my question is "If time travel is possible, why wouldn't we travel back in time?"

Because we would.

15. I testify that there is no God except one God. I testify that Muhammad(PBUH) was His loyal servant and the last messenger

16. I love you Hank Hill.

17. [​IMG]

18. Ever take a look at the Ahadith?

Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 1, Book 8, Number 387:

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah.' And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah." Narrated Maimun ibn Siyah that he asked Anas bin Malik, "O Abu Hamza! What makes the life and property of a person sacred?" He replied, "Whoever says, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah', faces our Qibla during the prayers, prays like us and eats our slaughtered animal, then he is a Muslim, and has got the same rights and obligations as other Muslims have."