Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im gonna take a break

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by InnerPeace, Aug 25, 2008.

1. #1 InnerPeace, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    im broke ya. yesterday i sold a fucking skateboard for weed. fuck it. 40oz to freedom for me for awhile. its cheaper. granted the skateboard was all comeup, but still.

2. you know, having a job can usually sustain even the heavier smoker's habbits.

3. yea. I was thinking about being a car salesman. perfect job for me. I'll talk you to the moon. but seriously i love your sense of humor ;)

4. #4 InnerPeace, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2008
    what makes you think i dont have a job? maybe i smoke a shitload

5. i just assumed, because you sold a skate board for pot. was i correct? sales is an okay gig. i used to sell motorcycles, and other fun toys. im also one of those guys who can talk you to the moon. but i have one fault that really hurts a salesperson. im not full of shit, i wont do whatever it takes to make a sale. i still did alright, but much to snakey of a business for me to enjoy. and selling cars in this market right now is got to be tough!

and no matter how much you smoke, you shouldnt smoke outside your financial means.

6. yes, you were correct. its not me you see. I smoke with people and these people like blunts. I gotta stop smoking blunts. MABS(mothers against blunt smoking) It wastes weed too quick. but yea, I was thinking a dealership that sells alot of hybrids and shit. Unfortunatley i'll probably sell my soul to make it if I am that good at selling cars. I'm all about beating the numbers, no college education school didnt like me. People dont put food in my mouth. How myuch u want for the soul satan? satan speaks"100,000 a year selling cars" ahahha ohh shit son you had me at 100 ;)

7. Yeah take a break deffinately. If you are broke you shouldnt be selling your stuff for weed. And smoke out of a pipe and when you go out with your friends smoke a personal bowl and they can smoke thier own weed. Just dont smoke thier shit and then refuse to throw down.

But me and my friends do that a lot because we re always kinda broke.

8. i recommend a nice JOB even if its part time it makes it hard to buy shit on no income i think money should never be the issue with weed, and wether or not you smoke it , b/c its not really that expensive if you can get yourself a decent hook up

9. def take a break brotha.i am too.i smoked way too much the past month and i can barely get high now.oh and i am too broke lol. i am on day 2 of my t break.