Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im gonna purchase some bud that is a lil moist. how should i dry it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by davidtokehead, Feb 14, 2012.

1. Hey there fellow blades, so today i tried some Ganja that my friend has he says its 150 for OZ so to day i tried it out. the first thing i noticed was that the bud was really compacted and it was also kinda moist. kinda had trouble lighting it the first time. so i was wondering what would be the fastest way to dry my bud without compromising the taste. i was wondering if i could dry it in my basement butwe have a window that dont fully close, so it gets cool (in oregon). i was wondering if its to humid to let them dry down there in a paper bag or what?
    any suggestions would be greatly appriciated
    i will post up a pick of some of the buds as soon as i can after i get it:D

2. paper bags

3. IME Dont even buy wet and compact bud. But if you do just let it sit out for a bit.

4. dude i mean it like it not wet just moist, but it was 75 for a half OZ and its some mean dank stuff i just couldnt pass up:p. ill post pics soon enough