i'm gonna kill myself...

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, May 4, 2007.

1. goin to my credit union to apply for a 3000 dollar loan tomorrow, n buyin a suzuki katana 750 super sport...... stuntin like my daddy haha

2. So long, Neg.

Take care, buddy!

:wave:

3. oh good, this ones not real.

4. haha, be safe man ... i know alot of people that have been killed on bikes.

5. Atleast your prepared.

6. ride for a season before you stunt,you and your bike will live longer.....750 is too much for a new rider inho

7. Lmfao, enjoy it bro. Good luck with the power.

Peace ~ Chip

8. Have fun on the other side. Nice (kinda) knowing you

9. Rest In Peace and all that..

10. Might see it in the paper? Be careful, you don't want to die from a motorbike crash fucking heads get smashed against asphalt anyway shits gross.

11. Be sure not to wear a helmet. Those things had a nasty habit of making that old noggin bounce around and not break.

12. At the very minimum wear a helmet, I recommend getting a full set of leathers. Your skin will thank you!

13. We then you stand a decent chance of remaining alive. Get with the program, Knox. :p

AKA -- I was being sarcastic before.

14. Unless you are a dumbass a 750 is fine for a beginner, just gear up and make sure you are riding with your brain not your balls.

I ride a 06 speed triple 50+ miles a day rain or shine and have never gone down (on it), If you are a good/smart enough rider 99.9% of accidents can be avoided. Though keep in mind it takes a LONG time to become a "good" rider I personally have over 10 years riding and 2 years (75k miles) of street not to mention track days and riding clinics. That being said ill stress again wearing proper gear, I had a 0.1% situation happen to me at freeway speeds on my old ducati. I was fully geared up and still managed to break my foot and all the right side of my body was a bruise from a rough landing. The bike was totally trashed, but with no gear I would have very very little skin and probably have my hand ground to a nub. to make it better it was a hit and run and nobody got the guys plate:mad:

hmmm this is my first post, and I sound like a grouchy old man... well hi guys! :wave:

P.S. DONT SMOKE AND RIDE not to be a dick but on something that requires as much concentration and finesse as a bike the teeniest error and you become a smear in the road. I had a good buddy who was an incredible rider however didnt smoke too often, got blazed, went out and somehow managed to end up getting run over by a few sets of a bigrigs wheels.

15. hahaha, have fun man, for as long as possible :D

16. definitely gettin a helmet and leathers, cuz the way i look at it, it might cost me a couple hundred dollars for some quality shit, but thats a hell of alot cheaper than a skin graph, n lucky for me i aint a super speed demon so if i pummel to the ground it'll most likely be through a turn, n i dont plan on supermoto'n through the turns, cuz individual little rocks are rather invisible at 40+mph