I'm gonna have to bitch about this

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by stonie jo, Jun 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My family started gettin\' all wierd like 5 or 6 years ago. I used to be, like the black sheep. Now, it turns out, I ain\'t all that bad! It\'s really wierd.

2. from what ive read about you jo, you seem like a tight parent, i wish my dad would have been a lil more like you. maybe we wouldnt be at eachothers throats these days

3. Actually it seems like I\'m bitchin\' at the boys about somethin\' all the time. If I don\'t watch it they are playin\' me before I know it. It\'s the parents curse. My mother cursed me, I have cursed my boys. You know the \"I hope you have 10 that act just like you\". So far so good. They were generally pretty good kids up to the teen years. 15, 12 and 7. The youngest boy is pretty mellow so far. It\'s still early, yet! ;)

4. with the good parental abilities it seems you have they will turn out wonderfully. the only reason it would sound like your bitchin is cuz ive heard some of the stuff you said from my own parents. My mom had me when she was 16, so im kinda glad i dont have any kids yet, cuz it was hard growing up, bein 7 and worring about if im gonna get some grub in my stomach

5. (Change of Avatar!!)

Sounds like you\'ve got a pretty good head on your shoulders. Your parents had to have done something right. You\'ll find you will continue to drive each other crazy all the time. It\'s \'cause you love each other.

6. You\'ll find you will continue to drive each other crazy all the time. It\'s \'cause you love each other

^^^^ lmao i hope so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.