Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im gonna get so fucked up...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DopeGame, Jan 19, 2013.

1. I havent smoked weed all month, on the 1st gonna buy an ounce of some bd hydro
    gonna smoke 14 grams, get drunk as fuck, smoke so many god damn cigerettes
    go to the chinese buffet holy fuck i cant wait till the 1st :hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

2. Ah I love making plans like this and just lookin' forward to the day when I carry em' out.

But make it count though, So many times It'l feel like forever till the day I plan some shit out and next thing I know its over. Fuck it though thats just me bein' sad. Have some fun!

3. dude.... what? :smoking:

4. Guy won't make it out the front door

:bongin:

5. lol, id suggest smoking 2 grams at most. dont over do it because in the end youll pass out and wonder why the fuck you wasted half an ounce. but in the end op live it up. me and some of my buddies get together to do something similar to this every other weekend

6. 14 grams of hydro, a shot of Jäger, marlboros and chinese food

[​IMG]

7. Fuck bro, been in the same boat for the same amount of time. I've been hitting res and shit but everyone knows a bowl of top shelf puts that to shame.

I have been working my ass off and a very nice lump sum will be in my hands in days. I plan on making most of the money work for me, highly doubt I will smoke 14 grams but I will be getting super blazed. My guy lives literally up the block from my favorite chinese place in town which I haven't visited in 6 months and after pearling up a beautiful blunt I plan on munching out on some general tsao with white rice.

The anticipation must be killer man.

what keeps me cool is knowing how toasted I will be within days. ENJOY!!! I damn sure will.

8. He is going to smoke a g pass out and then wake up like fuuuuu

9. I know that feel bro

I haven't smoked in almost 2 months and plan on getting some dank next week from a grower I know, got everything planned out.

Cleaned my bong so good it looks brand new.

10. whats on the 1st

11. welfare check on 1st

12. I'd be careful with that! haha I know the feeling of anticipating a big pickup.

Before newyears I just picked up my brand new bong, had some extra cash, was all excited. I hadn't blazed in a couple weeks, so I was super excited.

Basically I went out and got my booze for newyears, and my weed, and showed up to party.

I took THE FATTEST bong rip at like 8:30? I couldn't touch my drink, or the bong for about a half hour. It was a big joke around the house how high I was. Everyone there had been blazing kush all day, and I showed up with ZERO weed in my system, got higher than ALL them after one bowl.

After about an hour it turned into an amazing night, but my god, I was not expecting my night to start that way.

13. [quote name='"SoftRealities"']Guy won't make it out the front door

:bongin:[/quote]

Lolol

14. I wouldn't do that. Just like these blades above said. You forget a lot expecially while drinking.

I baught a half ounce 3 days after Christmas. One night went to a party, woke up and had like an 8th left, I was baffled and dont remember a thing.

Also went through a quarter on Monday all in 1 day. Out of a gravity bong too, I don't remember shit!

15. I do find I get a little stupid with my bud after a few drinks. I tend to bust up more than necessary, pack bigger bowls than necessary, and smoke WAYY more than necessary.

People usually forget that drink/shot/beer they just finished hasn't even kicked in, and your looking to follow it by a monster bowl or joint. It's soo hard to be mature with your stash when your partying and 'just wanna get fucked up'

Also, the crumbs I lose when drunk, my god, it's enough for an entire wake-and-bake :(

16. Why smoke 14gs when 1/10th of that will put you on your ass

17. Dude like mememantis said smoke a small amount. Don't over due it I had the exact same plan my parents left for two days and I got a quater of some top shelf medica.l I hadn't smoked in about two weeks, so I lit up 3 bowls in my pipe and drank about two beers wound up passing the fuck out at about 5pm and woke up at 3 feeling like shit. Was not fun.

18. ^Do you usually toke before drinking? I find if I smoke a bunch of weed than drink it makes me tired. But if I have a couple drinks, THAN smoke a bowl, it puts me in party mode.

19. lmaooooooooooooo

20. I love Dave Chappelle's white guy voice, it cracks me up EVERY time.

FOURR bong hits man