Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm gonna get fried

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purp Skurp, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Yup I'm gonna get fried, got nothing to do today so I'm gonna get really high watch the new episode of workaholics, play some gow3 then maybe watch band of brothers.

Will report back in like 20 mins after I take a shower an vape.

2. i feel that man. got no work today, gonna eat, shower, vape, then play a lil gow 3 as well bro. my favorite game to play high at the moment.

3. Nice Ive had it for a long time but never got around to playing it, I plate gow2 a good amount a that was really fun

4. Ok I am now very baked and just watch workaholics and now playing some gears shots gonna be fun

5. Damn, I am blizted.

6. Did anyone else read the thread as "I'm gonna get fired"?

7. [quote name='"Blunt Visions"']Did anyone else read the thread as "I'm gonna get fired"?[/quote]

Yes I did haha