Im Gonna Feel Like Gd Shit Tomorrow

Discussion in 'General' started by Delightfully High, May 8, 2014.

1. I have to work a nine hour shift tomorrow starting at 12 pm (it's 4:37 am now) and I'm on my third colt 45 (going on my finale one) and I plan on munching out on some chicken strips my girl's mom made earlier after I'm done so I'm basically going to get less than six hours of sleep tonight.......fuck.

2. why not just get in bed right now... sleeping is fun, its like a partial commitment to being dead

3. Because intoxication and food that's why!

4. Lol bro why would u drink on a work night?

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

5. #5 Delightfully High, May 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    Because I can't handle stress (I have a very stressful job) and ATM I can't smoke cannabis (I'm on probation) so I need something to take the edge off.

6. I drink every night, I work 5 days a week.  Its like smoking every night.

7. Well I meant drinking to the point where you feel like shit the next day lol
    I know plenty people drink a few daily

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

8. Drinking is worse though because it makes me want to stay up all night and sleep all day and if I don't I feel like I'm not all there all day long (I'm slow and don't always have the best memory [memory plays a big role in my position]).

9. It's late and my eyes are blurry, but all i saw was "My girl's mom", "Munching", and "chicken strips".

10. I drink until I feel "good". IDK why I just can't drink a beer or two.

11. Exactly

12. Oh for sure, I can relate though, 5am...thankfully tomorrow is my day off so I do not need to recoup yet.  Gl have a coffee in the morning and you will be good, was hungover as fuck yesterday at work.  But once you get there I feel you are good, for me at least.

13. You'll be right mate, I was out all night drinking last night, got home at 6am had a bowl and a shower, cooked up some breakfast and was back out the door by 6.40, was at work by 7 am. Worked until 5.30pm, got home and just cracked a beer and had a bowl, keen as for a good night's sleep tonight though.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

14. I feel ya man. Almost every night I tell myself I have to pay in the morning. Getting drunk today is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow. 

..I warn an warn people about those chicken strips, but do they listen, NO!...and now we have another chicken strip junkie wasting his life staying awake when he could be asleep... :bongin: :smoking: :poke: :laughing:

16. I guess you've got to do what you've got to do, man

17. You don't understand though man. I NEED my fix at least six times a day brah or I'll get withdraws. I prefer to grind and snort my chicken while shooting up some ranch to get the grease in my system faster lol.

oregon has them there free range boneless chickens...
    [​IMG]

19. They're the most potent.

20. The responsible thing to do here bro would be eat the chicken fingers IMMEDIATELY, jerk off and hit the hay