Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"I'm gonna die"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by notoans, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, I would just like to share an intense/scary session I had with a buddy of mine.
    Well, he came over and he ripped the gravity once and sat down on the couch. He seemed alright for 15 minutes until he seemed a little uncomfortable. I asked him if he's okay and he starts panicking. He says he;s going to die and some crazy shit like his life was building up for this moment. I could tell he wasn't just joking because the look on his face was convincing enough.
    After he got out that panic zone, he described his trip was worse than hell. He said he imagines what hell might be like when he's sober and he said that experience was 10x worse. He described it as his heart pounding really hard and every time he tried to talk, his heart would pound harder and it just made him believe death was absolutely imminent. He definitely wasn't himself.

My little theory as I psychoanalyzed him while this was happening is that he just revealed himself to the unconscious mind. Indirectly, his brain just told him true, deepest, intentions. He seems like a fairly happy kid, but maybe there are some deep repressed thoughts in there that haunts him.

2. acid flash back. haha the paranoia got to him:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.