im gonna be honest

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Candyflipper, Jan 10, 2010.

1. this has nothing to do with anything but i just did this armlength of the best yay ive ever done in my life lmao.

2. I'm almost positive this thread deserves a "fail" epicly to be exact.

3. Wow, thats bad.

4. #4 RonnieMexico, Jan 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2010
    Well since it is a random thread im going to post some music I've been hooked on lately. Good to listen to whilst high

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2TkZu5he90"]YouTube- Bedouin Soundclash - Shadow of a man[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xg83sTpk2r4"]YouTube- Speed of Sound (feat. Big Sean) - Mike Posner (Prod. by Clinton Sparks & Dj Benzi)[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grPfVlj7Go4"]YouTube- KiD CUDi- THE PRAYER[/ame]

5. Would think that belongs in music and video forum.

6. Yeah I ruined this previously glorious thread, huh.

7. I lol'd

8. Penis and boobies.

9. in before the close.

this thread reminds me of a certain analogy. if someone jumped off a bridge, would you do it solely because they did? of course not. then why would you make a useless post that few will read just because someone else did? way to fill the forum with garbage; we applaud your valiant heroism. i think i'm beginning to see why there is talks of change around here.

is there something you enjoy doing that i can ruin for you? perhaps you have a pet i can put to sleep or a nice car that needs its windshield kicked in? i'd be more than happy to come take a shit in your living room as well.

10. ^^^ this guy is cool ^^^
    I hope I wasn't the only one to realize the vast coolness which he witholds from all of us.

11. of course not. everyone knows i'm the king of awesome land. nice sig too bro. thanks for the all your help keeping the box open :rolleyes:

12. I totally haven't seen madscientist in a bit, good to see you dude. :)

I am King of Awesome Land, sorry.

13. good to see you too brother man. i finally got some time off work, and i heard about the possible changes so i figured i'd stop by and see what's up. it didn't take long for me to find a useless thread the mods will likely close, and i wasn't even looking for one.

oh, and you can't be king of awesome land anymore. i killed you and took over, member? you member... member?

14. I member.....:eek:

15. hey you scientist motherfucker. what's wrong with having a sig to let people know about the rules?

you cockblow.

16. also, gay fish.

17. A arm length of the BEST blow u ever did? Well u must not get very quality stuff then man. If I did a ARM LENGTH of the best shit I ever got I would be pukin or flippin around on the floor like a fish. LOL

I HAVE done huge lines though. Just of normal blow, not the REAL shit. :D

18. Pretty poor analogy there bucko. The equivalent to what your talking about would be me making a completely worthless thread. And if you are upset at me for posting songs in a worthless thread then you posting lambasting me for doing so is just as bad?

Also I posted 3 songs, and you offered to kill my pet? Good for you, good for you...

19. there's nothing wrong with it, unless you're going to make posts that are contradictory to it.

it's like flying in your private jet all around the world to speak out against global warming. it just makes you look like an ass hat.