Im gonna be a security guard...

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbSamurai300, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Hopefully they give me the night shift lol that would be awesome. Basically all i have to do is walk around wherever i am put, and make sure nothing illegal is going on. I'll get a golf cart type of thing i get to drive around in. If i get the night shift best believe i'm gonna be tokin' it up while i drive around in the cart lol. I'm gonna have a taser, just in case anyone fucks with me lol any of you security guards?

2. No but you made that sound fucking legit.

3. Im thinking about getting my guard card. But i want to get a concealed carrying permit too just to be safer.

4. Don't fuck up, and if you find someone with weed confiscate it lol. You'll be doing yourself a favor with free weed and them a favor for not going to jail.

5. There's a security around my neighborhood and he walks around with an ak47

6. Hell yeah lol i heard some stories about apartments from some other people that work at the security company i'm gonna work for, they said they always catch people with weed and "confiscate" it lol

7. Where do you live? lol

8. I had a friend who was one at a national park. Quite an interesting job. once he caught a dealer selling there and confiscated like 3 ozs of really really good bud, sold it and made almost a grand. Then one time a drunk guy tried to attack him and he had the oppurtunity to taze him.

9. Fuck your lucky man. I'm gonna try to get a job like that. Do you gotta be 21? What are the requirements?

10. phx az, you know what's even more crazy? My friend had to come and finish one of the last room. He gets a phone call to gtfo of the house cause the people who got evicted from the house was going to fuck shit up. The people who got evicted were bangin with the mexican mafias. The next day he came by, it was all trashed up and he got piss because he spent 3 days just painting and fixing the rooms haha

11. Should be a fun job.

Maybe they'll give you a segway. :smoke:

[​IMG]

12. apartment security guard lol all you do is roadie

13. My mates and I were talking about this subject the other day actually.. Being a nightshift guard and blazing up must be amazing, somewhere small where not much trouble is around so you can just enjoy your high. Knowing me though, If i were to hear a noise whilst high I'd shit it and walk (most probably run) the other way :p

14. do you need some kind of training for that OP? sounds like a mad job maan :)

lmao you make it sound like a family fun activity, people die from that shit you know?

15. dude fuck yea, i remember there was this one place my buddies and i always went to go park and hotbox, it was like this apartment complex's garage fo rthe residents. so a bunch of cars are parked under this roof garage thing and we'd just park between cars and hotbox the shit outa the car, and the funniest would be deboxing and just mobbing out cause itd be so obvious-i mean it'd look like there was a huge fire in the car.

anyway-there was this security guard there, well a lot of them but usually the one at the afternoon shift-ish. i remember one time he parked his golf cart right behind our car and walked up to the window, knocked on it. (and while everyone was freaking the fuckk out) i was calm and said, o good day, and he was like "mmmm hmmmm whatchall doin" o nothing sir, just about ready to leave. "mmmm hmm" and whole time i didn't realize my buddy who was driving had a bllunt still smoking in his fingers. He's the type of guy that just looks straight and freeezes lol. and i had my bong in my lap rolling a joint.
    So, ever since then i felt sort of "protected" kind of, i felt like the security homie knew who we were and what we were doing. So, one day i decided, i wanted to show him my gratitude from keeping the squaters and the haters and the cops away. Saw him, flagged him down, and smoked his ass out soo thick. all i remember him saying was "ooooo wee this is one of that one hitter quitter shiiiiiiit one hitter quitter shiiiiiit" was the funniest thing ever, but i was stoked. every time we came he would give us the commenciary nod like everyhtings alll good. However, anytime id asking him for a binger hit, he'd deny saying he's only down for "the L's". Lol. SO, hope your the chill security guard cause that'd be cool and they are always awesome.

good luck with your job.
    happy blazing