I'm gonna be a dad...

Discussion in 'General' started by stoner_lukas, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Wife just got home from a doctor's appointment with a bit of unexpected news. She's 1 month pregnant.

Just thought I'd share with you blades. Shit...I'm not gonna lie, I'm fucking terrified. We weren't trying to get pregnant (well she wanted to), but it happened. She's real excited, calling up everybody in her phone book to let 'em know.

In 8 months I'm gonna be a father. I can't even wrap my head around this shit. I'm happy though.

No more homegrown for the wife. Even more bud for me now :smoking:

2. Yeh shouldna done that, hes just a boy.

3. You sure it's yours? ;)

Congratulations buddy!

4. Shit it better be mine! If not I'm gonna have to show my wife the "one thing that bothers me about GC" thread and tell her to get to it! j/p

Thanks man!

5. Beautiful, man! That's amazing news!

We had a scare like that last year and, ironically, I was pretty excited about it. Are you guys going to have an Ultrasound a few months from now to determine the gender, or is it going to be a surprise?

This is good, I feel better about the day already.

:D

6. congrats man! :wave:

but on a lighter note

you shouldnta done that, yous just a boy
    [​IMG]

mmmhmmmmm:smoking:

7. Congrats man!:hello:

8. Way to start off the spring, I say! :smoking:

9. I agree. This calls for a celebration!

[​IMG]

10. Thanks man!

I don't know if we'll have an ultrasound to determine the gender or not. I don't want to know, but I suppose it'll be up to my wife. She's already on the phone telling everybody it better be a girl. I disagree with that!

I never thought I'd be a dad at 24, but I'm excited. I feel like we're as ready now as we'll ever be. Just gotta find a way to juggle med school and a baby though. I'm excited :D

11. I already told my wife if it's a boy he's getting my Hebrew name. If it's a girl she can name it Agnes for all I care :p. Having a daughter would surely be one of the biggest tests of my life...I feel like I can raise a boy just fine, but the thought of raising a girl is just scary to me.

Ah well, come what may.

Thanks again everybody!

12. It will all fall into place, remember...

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4w7an00vGI[/ame]

13. Congratulations!! :hello:

14. lol..

Poor little feller... :)

Congratulations dude. You have a long, fun, exciting road ahead of you. :D

15. Congrats to you and your wife, Lukas. That's awesome.

16. Aw, congrats!

17. Awww, how sweet! That will be the beginning exciting part of your life. :)

18. Congratulations stoner_lukas. :) I've always admired your posts... I'm sure you'll be able to handle this.

On a more serious note, however:
    You aren't going to lie to your child are you?