Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im going too tahoe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dirka, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Ok, I am going too tahoe soon with some of my buddies, we all rented a cabin. Now I need too hide the smoke, naturally. There is a small closet in this cabin, enough too sit down and toke up. If I febreeze it, close the door, what will happen too the smoke?

2. Just make a sploof and use that. Still bring along the febreze though for even more protection.

3. I was just there after Christmas. I'm assuming you ski or snowboard? Where you goin? You should be good on the token', people on the mountain at Northstar were smoking in the Burton run "The Stash'. It's pretty chill, plus if your on the Cali side there medical marijuana is legal. You'd come down the mountain and you would just get a wiff of heady ass nug. I actually saw a few people toking up at a few different places as I was there for a week.