im going to

Discussion in 'General' started by Jared420, Feb 4, 2011.

1. a wake for the first time tomro. it sucks yea. but idk what am i expecting. hesaid its from 4-8 or somethin like that. i dunno what to wear. know what im saying im clueless

2. #2 LegitBaller, Feb 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2011
    how old are you that youve never been to a wake? dress like your goin on a job interview, show some class to those no longer with us. and come to accept the fact that death is a part of life. theres nothing to be stressin' out about. go in, smell the flowers, say a prayer if your into that. see all the people this man ment something to, and leave tryin to change yourself for the better. whenever someone dies it makes me look at myself and the things im doin with my life.
    RIP to whoevers wake it is.

3. RIP to the deceased. If not your family, then just be respectful and give your condolences. Make sure that this person's family knows how much he/she was loved and missed. Wakes aren't cheery by any means, but they are a great time for self reflection.

4. Dressing tip: wear black/dark colors ... long sleeve too

5. If you don't go high as fuck, you're doing it wrong.

(come on you posted on a weed smoking forum, of course I went there)

6. yea thanks for all of the info. im 19 and yes this is my first wake no one related to me has died. it was just my friends mom that died. ill let you guys know how it went. thanks

7. I'm confused as to why there was nobody at your house or nearby you that could have told you what to wear.... I thought it was common sense that you wear black/dark dress clothes to a funeral/wake

8. That one's not for the faint at heart. It can be quite intense.

9. i dont know, my mom still dresses me