I'm going to WrestleMania this weekend and need to bring a pipe.

Discussion in 'General' started by dy-no-mite3000, Mar 26, 2008.

1. So I'm going to WrestleMania this weekend in Orlando, flying out of NYC and I need some ideas on how to bring a pipe down with me.

I'm only going to bring carry on luggage and I figured I would bring ONLY a brand new clean pipe, I'll hit up the headshop before I go to grab my new piece. So should I buy glass? Or perhaps a regular small pipe that unscrews and leave it dis-assembled in my bag with my clothes etc.

I got a bluntpac and tightvac mini that I could use plus I even have one of those phoney keychain flashlights that unscrews into a pipe thats clean as well.

Any suggestions or ideas? I could always blunt it when I am down there but I'm usually a pipe guy, oh and if buying a small compact bong or sorts would work best based on reco's i'd go that route too.

Thanks in advance.

2. Anything but metal, cuz if they have metal detectors at the stadium your fucked.... why would u go from NY to FL for wrestling, so lame....

3. WHAT!!? wrestling isnt fucking lame! its real god damnit! them fuckers are tough as balls

4. Dude, don't knock Wrestlemania. I went to Wrestlemania XIV, granted it was in Boston and I'm from Massachusetts and I was 11.

Yeah, don't get a metal one, but even glass shows up on an x-ray if you were to put it in your bag, they can see most solid objects. I dunno, just get a tiny chillum and keep it in your pocket the whole time. No biggie. I mean, it shouldn't be a problem at all with a brand new piece, but I understand your need to be discreet.

5. Either that, or crotch it.

6. Trust me going to WrestleMania wasn't my top priority plus the strange looks from my fiance' were hard to deal with too when I first told her, first time in 20+ years my father has asked me to do something with him in any capacity other than drinks at a bar near his home, and plus we're taking my 9 yr old brother to the show, that's why I'm going if I had my choice to go somewhere for this week it would be to Vegas for tonights WEC show, but I wasn't going to pass up a chance to take my lil bro to the superbowl of men in tights following scripts, I remember what it was like to be 9-10 yrs old wishing to go to WrestleMania.

I'm not planning to go into the stadium packed but rather something for the hotel and weekend.

I'll probably grab something glass since that seems more logical (metal=metal detecors duh even if it is disassembled.)

Thanks again everyone.

7. i saw Bash at the Beach in Huntington Beach when i was like 8 - they were also filming an episode of Baywatch that tied in with the wrestling thing

that day when we were leaving, me and my buddy were all exciting talking about everything we'd seen - then his mom goes "you guys know it's not real, right?"

that was the day i found out it wasn't real

8. if your gonna buy a new piece before you go why not just wait till you fly down there and buy one? i mean its not like you cant find a headshop in orlando

9. lmao the WWE is so incredibly lammmmmee.... I used to watch the WWF when I was like 12... But goddamn it's sooooo lammme

10. This Wrestle maina isn't as hot as last year. The Outside intrest player Maywether is poor. Trump was much better last year.

I'm a big Orton and Edge Fan. But I'm guessing Taker beats Edge. But on the Raw side, I'm lost. I'm hopeing Randy Retains. But it looks like it's going to a face but who??? any thoughts

11. Ok, where are they then? I'll have access to a rentacar which will help with those early morning chick fil a cravings, since in NYC we only have 1 and it's hidden inside of one of NYU's cafeteria's.

I'm going to bring shit down with me in the form of some Purple Kush I just grabbed that's bonkers as opposed to trying to score down there.

12. Alot of the people who like wrestling like it because of the intense areobatics that they do... it dosn't matter if the wrestling is fake

13. I don't see how somthing that calls it's self Sports Entertainment fake???!!!! I think the days of onlu wrestling insiders knowing everything is over. We all know how that crazy show works and it's good stuff to watch and enjoy

14. i didnt think holding a piece of glass was illegal??

arent you just gonna smoke tobacco out of it anyways?:confused:

15. Galaxy Gifts which is in the Amazon Village indoor flea-market. It's off East Colonial around the Alafaya/East Colonial intersection. has some decent pipes.

i recomend this place just because the flea market is so sick you can buy just about anything there for great price

16. wrestling is lame on so many levels...its not even real.

17. The punches may not be real, but they still make some contact and it still hurts. Plus you have to be an incredible athlete to do those flips and stuff. It's actually really enjoyable watching it.

18. so when they get slammed down from hella high up, its fake?

even if its not real fights, the amount of effort to NOT be seriously injured is insane.

19. It's fake in the sense that it's scripted. JUST like a movie (which is entertainment). But you don't sit in the theater pissing and moaning because it's fake. Wrestling is Sports ENTERTAINMENT!!! It's hasn't tried to pass itself off as anything close to being a "REAL" sport in decades.

Simply put, it's entertaining to watch. The theatrics and athleticism make it fun to watch. You sitting there saying " OMG Its s000so000000 stOoPid it's n0t even realz" is pointless. Everyone knows it. But people don't watch it because they think what they're seeing on the TV is real...it ENTERTAINMENT.

The guys really do hit eachother, when they get hit with a chair it hurts, when they jump off a 15 foot cage and land on a concrete floor or a mat (with very little give) your damn right it hurts. When you see them bleeding form their forehead...it's real blood.

Appreciate it for what it is. Scripted entertainment. So some of you guys can quit being smug about it.

20. What exactly isn't real? are they cartoons? is CGI? Oh, the competition isn't real, wait who said it was? Now if you think these people don't get hurt or that they have no skill you really need to attend a live event and watch the impact as they get slammed to the mat. Just because You know you're about to get thrown to the ground doesn't make the ground any softer.

To the OP The whole Wrestlemania weekend should be pretty fun especially if you used to be a fan. And seriously if you are worried they'll assume the pipe glass metal whatever, just include a pouch of tobacco with the pipe and they won't even have probable cause anymore.