Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm going to wait 60 minutes for my batteries to charge before vaping.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, May 5, 2011.

1. #1 metalp, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Hey guys,

I forgot to charge my batteries for my MFLB earlier, so now I have to wait for them to charge. I will be removing them at the 60 minute mark and hitting the trench I already packed.

Just wanted to let everyone know.

Thanks,

metalp

EDIT: I'm probably going to be vaping 2 trenches tonight, but by the time I'm done with the first trench I think the 2nd battery will be fully charged.

2. Thanks for the heads-up, dude. :smoke:

3. My friend and I have a MFLB and we also bought this 15 minute charger with extra batteries for 30 bucks. It works really well, you should pick one up.

4. DUde i love my MFLB, use 3 times a day, before school, after, and a goodnight toke lol. So great, 99% no smell and so conservative. Just put mine away.

5. It's fucking amazing.

17ish minutes left.

6. well im about to smoke a pipe that i wont have to charge homie

7. Well that guy is about to vape a trench that will conserve weed, smell less, and give a cleaner feeling high. I guess you both win though, because you two are stoned, and i am not :(