Im going to the other side..Troll epic.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NeverOddOrEven., Aug 8, 2011.

1. hehe, cbf getting in on this but it does sound cool to have what would be more or less spys and secret operatives penetrating the anti-marijuana world, bringing it down from the inside.

Makes me think though... maybe they've already done it here...

the mods should start the grasscity central inteligence agency for matters like this

2. this needs to happen tbh.

3. I'd do it OP. It might turn some uptight people into believers in the plant of love and life.

4. I'm down with helping too

5. "My 17 year old son is in his 3rd week of a 28 day rehab program for weed use. We are in the midst of working together on a contract for when he gets out and figuring out how his school year won't be a total loss, etc. While he's been in rehab, I've been checking his cell phone for messages and texts. Last week he had a txt from someone I don't know saying n so many words that he had a good shipment coming in and to let him know how much he wanted. Of course I will delete this and other suspicious messages. My question is this: how should we handle the use of his cell phone when he gets out? Our contract says he won't get it back for a month, based on good behavior, but once he gets it back, what happens? He has dozens of contacts - most of them using friends, or acquaintences. Should we get him a new number? Delete all his contacts? Any experience or advice is welcome. Thanks!"

lol:smoking:

28 day rehab for weed.
    Yea he's underage...but those never work, not for weed, Not at that age ! Maybe they work sometimes...every 1 in 150 kids maybe.

6. [quote name='"Redhead Smoka"']Just for lulz I went to one of those anti drug parent forums, they are so fucking pathetic lolol.
    Parent Forum - Parents. The Anti-Drug.
    Lol they go on and on about 'using weed' and 'doing weed,' two of the most irritating phrases ever.[/quote]

Ahahaha

Attached Files:

7. [quote name='"hightimes420guy"']

Ahahaha[/quote]

Fucking parents and their beliefs in combination with how much they love us. "It's too strong these days"

8. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']Well because GC gets trolled a lot I got to thinking of how to have some troll fun.

What if I went and signed up to an anti-marijuana forum. I would go deep undercover on the website, establish myself and build a reputation. I'd get to know the members, I would learn their life story. This is where it gets a little extreme. I pretend, after a few thousand posts, that I have been strucken with a terminal illness. Smoking marijuana becomes the only quality of life I have and I realize now that it is a beautiful plant and its good for mankind.[/quote]

Lol do it man!!

9. [quote name='"hightimes420guy"']

Ahahaha[/quote]lol

What forum is this? Is there an app like GC?

-IVXX

10. If I didn't laugh and shrug off their stupidity I'd go insane.

11. Subbed i wanna watch and see wat happens.

12. haha are you the guy from Baked? ....lulz

13. a lesson I learned long ago, about life in general. :smoking:

14. [quote name='"TesseLated"']

haha are you the guy from Baked? ....lulz[/quote]

Haha nah I just thought that was really funny :bongin:. "To jack herrer from baked, AL". This chicks a little too uneducated aha.

15. I found my son using marijuana. I love him to death, and I want to tell him of dangerous marijuana is. I found alot of useful information online, but I can not find how many people die annually from a marijuana overdose. Can anyone help me? Thanks all.

God Bless

:p

16. I see that we've established some Undercover Grasscity Agents here, infiltrating other forums across the net. Similar to a virus, because once it is planted, it only spreads..

I thought the plan was hilarious OP, that's the kind of imagination I like to see! We only live once, so hell, let's have some creative fun! :smoking:

17. me and a few buds once tried trolling this diaper forum once, it was the creepiest shit man grown ass folk wearing diapers. needless to say, i was banned right after my first post. which wasn't even that trollish but the mods on that forum are no joke lol.

[DD] Boards & Chat mhmm

18. [quote name='"SmokeyH"']OK GUYS. THANXZZ.

Wasn't going to do it for christ sake, its more of a high thought tha*n mission. thanks though for not being able to appreciate the art that is my mind.[/quote]

Dude, good idea if you have a lot of time in your hands. I love it. im doing it when I move to alaska.

19. I know this was a year back aand someone already mentioned this but...
    Posting thousands of posts that are against marijuana?!
    Too hard.

20. shit, If you're high enough it would just be a complete satire. that could be fun :smoking: