I'm going to Texas....

Discussion in 'General' started by jeffe79, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Going to Texas on Thursday to see some family and some warmer weather....

2. texas is pretty awesome.

3. flying into Dallas
    then I'll be around Abilene, and then out by Tyler...

4. texas is like a different country almost

5. maybe youll get bigger

6. Lol, East Texas (Tyler) is gonna suck...

7. What, your crazy...East Texas is the shit. It might suck if your stuck there, but if you haven't seen that black dirt in awhile you start to miss it....

8. Still, I love West Texas to much... I couldn't live anywhere but this big ass patch of mesquite trees we call a state.

9. For sure. I was born in Fisher County. It's really dope out there.

10. im moving to texas as soon as medical marijuana is passed lol

11. Right, California is dope there's no water, the government just basically bought everyone's homes and you can buy pot in vending machine's....

12. i hate california...im so sick of this state only good thing about it is medical marijuana...i'm looking at frisco or plano...is abilene really full of KKK?

13. abilene home of the kkk... i doubt it cause one of the larger parochial schools is there. ACU = Abilene Christian University

14. I used to live in tyler county a few years ago.

its nothing special

15. is dallas one of the better places to live and own land?i wanna live outside a big city and own some land but dont wanna be hella far away

16. Yo if you aint white, stay away from Jasper, Texas.

The last time I was there, there was a sign under the sign that said "Welcome to Jasper" that said "If you're black dont let the sun set on your black ass"

And straight up, I went in a walmart there, the suns all shinin n shit. Im in the wal mart, and the fucking power goes out! So we all gotta leave the walmart and go outside, and theres a fucking tornado coming!

17. Texas is the Shiit, I live in between Dallas and Fort Worth and theres always something to do.

18. aint that some shit