Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm going to smoke up on 0 hours of sleep tomorrow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Justin127, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Will I be able to stay awake?

2. #2 Deleted member 455976, Dec 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2020
    [Indissoluble account termination] or become

3. Aight thanks I'll make sure I'm home near the end

4. Whats your situation? why do you have no sleep? About a week ago i was up for 40 straight hours :(((( very tired and sad day at work lol

5. I can manage it. I used to have a really fucked sleeping pattern, and to sort it I had to stay up all day, all night, then the next day. Used to smoke bud during the 2nd day. It can make you REALLY tired tho, so keep yourself entertained and do something!

6. I was trying to beat Majora's mask with my friend without stopping we finally did it after 12 hours lol now I'm tired as fuck though

7. i do it all the time, the "come down" sends me right to sleep though

8. Who knows. One particular time that I didn't sleep and smoked I ended up brain dead. Couldn't even put a sentence together correctly. The weed was good but being overly tired really cut my brain function out of the picture.

9. I remember when my girlfriend had been up for about 60 hours, having pulled two all nighters in a row working on school shit, and when we toked up, she said it was kinda trippy. Staying up for that long by itself can give minor hallucinations like shadows out of the corners of your eye or hearing voices from downstairs and stuff, so naturally when she mixed weed with the sleep deprivation, it heightened those distortions.

We stayed up for another 4 to 5 hours or so, and then went to bed at our normal time. So no, it's not going to make you pass out on the spot or anything unless it's a heavy heavy indica or something