Im going to see my mother today for the first time in 4 years

Discussion in 'General' started by Wtfbro, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Last time we talked I cursed her out.. I think its going to be awkward as fuck. Plus, I'm high as fuck which makes it worse because I don't talk much when I'm high. What the fuck should I do?

2. Reschedule man. Dont see your mom when you blazed like that. Thats a very important and special relationship. Try to fixthings good luck bro

3. Play this and cry, cry into her bozzom. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rpDmqRrnaI

4. i think it will go the way it suppose to go, i recently started a connection with my mom after 10+ years..im sure the weed could actually help. least you will get a " deeper" perspective of the situation. hope it goes well

5. dont just small talk, cause your high i could see an awkward silence coming and when it does bring up whatever needs to be brought up. just say whatever needs to be said. the fact that your seeing each other again means your both willing to put the past behind you. just dont get mad, understand her side and try to get her to understand yours. and tell her what youd expect in the future, like seeing each other more often or whatever

6. How'd it go?

7. wow.. what a fucking night.. i ended up going over there getting drunk with her and smoked a J with her and her boyfriend, fucking amazing night bro

we were just sitting out on the street drinkin and smokin having a good time.. i need to stop being paranoid and shit