I'm going to have fun cleaning this

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by SgtFuggleFlaps, Feb 21, 2010.

1. Oooooh. Fixed stem and circ with open trees. I love it.

2. Lol the only piece my friends and I have a name for is our 32" RooR, which we call it 'THE 32' :p

Very nice piece though, pretty jealous of it. Although not a fan of pre-coolers.

3. haha, I love the ashcatcher. It's going to help my cleaning that much more, I'd rather shake an ashcatch up and down rather than the whole tube :(

4. That makes sense, it is a very nice AC. For some reason I just don't like additional attachments. When I clean my percolated pieces, and especially for this piece, throw a lot of salt through the mouth piece AND joint. Works every time :bongin:. Lol, how much did this run you btw?

5. 400 bills for the tube + the ashcatcher. Not too bad really, I was considering scrapping that ashcatch and getting an illadelph one, or a toro inline, but I wasn't really willing to shell out anymore dough hahah

6. That is a tight tube man.

7. Seems like the drag would be outrageous.

8. Circulators are incredibly efficient and the trees are open ended. The ashcatcher will probably add some but overall with the right water levels I don't think it would be too bad.

9. a stemless with 2 open 8-arm trees? i doubt there would be any drag unless he drowned the perks with way too much water

10. Well that's not a fixed circ it's a stemless diffuser cap. That piece is sick. My friend had one without a tree perc in it and it was a great tube for the price. If I were you I would get a glass on glass mouthpiece so I can use the AC as a bubbler. An AC takes away from that tube in my opinion and yours would make a good bubbler.

11. haha I was baked when I first saw this and where I come from a ''bill'' is $100
    so when I read that I was like whaaaaaat $40k bong ftw?!??
    but then it occured to me that you probably only meant $400 a few moments later

12. thats a sick bong man

13. Only 4 bills for that?? I wanna shop where you're shopping

14. Grunge Off super soaker and some stoppers will get you cleaned up.

15. I just picked up a pretty sick 2 foot delta9, not sick like that stemless above, but its got an inline diffy + 2 trees. Picked up a few bottles of grunge off, stoppers.. But its still hard as shit to get liquid out of all the chambers. I guess i just gota play with it, but does anyone know any tricks for cleaning a piece like this? Besides spinning it around like a fuckin baton?!