Im Going to get this RooR

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by SusquehannaWT, May 8, 2011.

1. yea i know man i saw that and i was like are you kidding me thats a rip off

2. Its like buying an ipod. Sure other music players are better and cheaper but everyone still wants an ipod.

3. you dont even have the cash in hand!? aw man....everything we suggested is going to be gone by then anyway lol

4. no roor it like a 1st gen ipod while sovereignty, toro, eric ross, bc2010/2011, are the lastest and greatest ipod

5. #25 760CaliStoner, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's the truth lol can't wait til I can get a toro of my own

6. Toro would be a pippin LMAO :D

[​IMG]

7. As an owner and fan of the older, simpler roor tubes... I would agree with everyone else in recommending that you stay away from the newer ZOB roors with outdated percs. $370 is nuts...

8. it is exactly like this.

9. i'm sure it hits well, but there are better options at that price.

and if you want to get a roor, at least make it a dementia roor.us or legit roor.de

10. It doesn't even have a diffused downstem.

That tube is not worth more than 250$

get yourself a sgw waffle or maybe something from dwb

11. thanks people, im not going to waste my money on this tube, what is a good web site for soveriginity?

12. ALT is the only site that retails SG. But, you can look around for headshops near you that have some, or try a site like Boromarket where people sell glass.

13. grasscity has roor

i confirm both the above and alt are legit

the actual roor site can be bought from, i never tried it though

and boromarket is the shit as well

anyway i too wouldn't recommend the roor. they're awesome and all, but for the money i'd pick function over the name brand. the 'newer' brands like sg, sgw, toro etc have made themselves good names.

when you look at those brands, one with a perc will cost a pretty penny. but the percs are actually the business.. no drag and crap

14. You're going to be one sad bastard when it breaks.

15. anyone who spends hundreds would be a sad bastard if it broke

even when i used shitty chinese bongs it sucked to break one

but i haven't broke one high end bong yet and i've had at least five (couple grand worth)

16. to be honest i dont know how you could drop a piece of glass.i have been smoking for almost 10 years and have not dropped one glass piece EVER. when that glass reaches my hands i treat like i would a baby,and make damn sure that it makes it to the next person,or makes it back to a safe stable spot where i cant bump it over.