Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im going to get my girlfriend high for the first time.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Aug 8, 2011.

1. First off congrats on the 9 month mark. Second - don't do a blunt unless you use a non-tobacco blunt wrap. I'm going to assume she's never smoked cigs either, so the baccy leaf is going to make her feel sick/dizzy and we don't want that. Other than that just coach her through it. Make sure she inhales properly, and if she coughs don't let her feel bad about it, even people who've been smoking for years cough. Give her one or two hits, and see how she feels. Give her more if she needs it and just be there for her. I hope the both of you have a good time :smoke:

2. Smoke a blunt or a joint. You shouldn't bring any pieces on you if you are going to be driving around, especially on a random dirt road.

You don't want to risk getting her high for the first time, then having her going to jail for the first time..

Oh yea, bring some drinks for cottonmouth.

3. Roll a dutch :D once a joint gets to a certain point it's too hot to hold anyway for a newcomer, so she may get frustrated (that is if she ends up smokin the whole j with you).

Make sure shes inhaling properly to.

4. just whatever you do be patient! girls i blazed out a couple of weeks ago for the first time got hella horny afterwards but i had to be nice to them or they would flip out... haha good luck

5. #25 RedMagic, Aug 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2011
    Joint IMO would be the best option if she knows how to inhale.

Or a bong since there's really not a way to hit it wrong, but if I smoked for my first time out of a bong, I think I'd end up getting WAY too high :p

And if it's her first time, I really see no reason to use dank for one of 2 reasons...1, she may not get high the first time, and 2, she's gonna get retarded high anyway.

6. Make her smoke half a blunt of top-shelf to the face :cool:

7. Make her take a gravity bong hoot

8. The first time I smoked it was a blunt. I took 4 hits and was gone. But you're not gunna want a blunt cause once she's done you'll have to finish it by yourself and like you said youll be blown as fuck and she'll be straight. So I say anything glass.

9. Just use a good old fashioned glass pipe. They hit really well, you can load as much as you want and take as big a hit as you want. It would be much better for her than smoking bong because they can be really hard hits. Blunts burn pretty bad and are also a little harder of a hit.

10. Don't bring any pieces so she doesn't trip out, just bring a joint or blunt, and nothing else so you have nothing on you that she can get paranoid about. Bring good music, good drinks and munchies and your set. Oh and shotgun your hits

11. joint easier on her lungs.

12. Get a joint of medical.
    If she wants to gooooooooo then let her toke until she doesn't want to (5+ tokes...). If she wants to get stoned give her 2-3 hits. Then you can have the rest.
    Bring a water bottle and you should be good.
    Make sure she KNOWS HOW TO TOKE; explain how to and show her. Take a hit, breathe in cool air, hold for 3-6 seconds and then exhale. :) :smoke:

13. start her off with some cool ass bong hits. if she's never inhaled smoke before, she'll be like me my first time, when those three hits from the joint made my lungs burn for days