1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

im going to FLORIDA THIS WEEK!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by three_x, Jul 3, 2004.

1. anyone from orlando/kissimee area? i'm gonna be around international drive area.......

i need a source for ganja while im down there.... so if you're from around the area... give me a PM or just reply to this ...............

thanks

peace

2. I lived in Florida for 6 years and hated it, especially their weed. You would think with their location they would have some great weed but that's hardly true. Most of it is just mexican garbage and all of it is extremely overpriced. If you can find some kryp(highs) it will be of good quality but it can be hard to find, and if you don't know the connection I've seen it go as high as $70 an 1/8. Personally I would never pay more than $50 but I've seen others get ripped off like that.

3. i need some treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

someone lemme know

4. Dude! Over Priced lol well for on thing you can get the best weed in the World any where just depends onwho you get it from down here i get 1 oz for 65 bucks thats pretty reasonable to me :p
    And its not All mexican brick some times it comes around but we got dank shit right now :p Jacksonville Owns you all :p lol

5. orlando sucks... this place is dry as a bitch.....

i need some trees

6. you cant talk about getting hook ups on here dude. do all that shit over AIM or MSN or whatever

7. yea but even still... this place is dry as fuck... noone got no trees... pce

8. someone PM me.... shit... please

9. I live in tampa lol

Grasscity Deals Near You