Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm going to buy a vaporizer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Miss_Amity, Feb 14, 2009.

1. I've finally decided to kick the cigs but I don't really wanna give up the bud. I've looked into vaporizers and I'm somewhat iffy about it. Is it REALLY a healthy alternative? Or should I just not waste the money? Should I go inexpensive at first to test it out or should I just buy something nice? Anyone who has some real life experience, enlighten me! Also, what kind of vaporizer do you use or would suggest?

2. Honestly buying a Vape Bros vaporizer was the best decision in my life.

Saves your lungs a shit load of tearing up, no negative health effects, the taste of the herb is GREAT, you conserve a lot of nug and money, little to no smell at all, and it gets me hella baked but i find i can still function properly.

The only bad thing is that you gotta let it heat up and you need an outlet for it.

3. What about using the light bulb vaporiser?

4. I'm not really sure what the difference is.

5. One of my friends made one, THey all said that it KILLED your lungs, like it hurt your lungs for awhile. I never used a vape but i would buy a legit one just b/c of my friends expierences when they used to use the lightbulb. Unless they did it wrong but I dont think so b/c it got them high.

6. Oh, I didn't realize you could make them. I am def going to buy a legit one, I am not a master crafter and I could picture my creation ending badly.

7. I know theres no comparison, but lightbulb vapes are pretty sick. Wicked easy to make, no smell, work great. I've never noticed any harshness either. Barely notice youre breathing anything in.

Look sketchy as hell though lol

8. #8 LegalizeTheHerb, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

QFT. I have a Silver Surfer Vaporizer and it is awsome. Your lungs will thank you, you'll save money in the long run, and the taste is soooo good.
    Also you can save your vaped herb and make edibles once you get 14 grams or more.

BTW I've never made a lightbulb vape, but I would say that a real quality vape is 10 times better.

9. I bought a Volcano Digital about a month ago (after 9 months regular toking), and it was honestly the best $600 I've ever spent. When I got the chance to try lower-end vaporizers, I almost found smoking preferable; they just don't do the trick for me. But now I just run that Volacano on 439*F and I get HELLA toasted. Saves weed, you get higher, and it's way healthier.

To say it has no negative health effects at all is a little misleading; the heated air can damage your throat,, although it should be apparent that smoking is much much harsher. Using a vaporizer will significant reduce your exposure to carbon monoxide, benzin, and other nasties.

In short, get a vape and don't be cheap about it, and you'll be happy for a long time.

10. Yes, Volcanoes are expensive, yes they are worth EVERY penny. Think of it as an investment in your health.