I'm going to be a dad!

Discussion in 'General' started by smoke__aLot!!!, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Well, it happened. I was getting ready to smoke a bowl at my house yesterday when my girlfriend shows up out of the blue. I ask her If she wants to smoke and she say's "Not for the next 9 months." I droped my full bowl on the floor, kiss her and we start talkin about our baby... our baby... a baby. Words cant describe the feeling i have right now... its a good one though. This was unplaned, but Crystal and Iknow were ready for it. I'm really exited to be a father, I really hope im a good dad. Now we have to go down state and tell my mom and step dad the great news. Her parents already know and are happier than us it seems. I want to tell as many people as possable.:D :D :D :D

2. Congratulations man,glad to see your happy about the news.
    Good luck to you,and I hope we'll still see you around once you have a toddler wondering what the hell website your posting on :D :wave: .

3. :hello: :hello: :hello:

Congradulatioins!!!!!!!!!
    I'm sure you'll bring the baby up right bro. Good luck with everything, and best wishes!

4. thanks you guys!

5. Congrats dude, your in for the time of your life.

The only experience I've had with children are my nieces and nephews, so i'm biased at best. But kids are awesome :D

6. congrats man

7. Damn dude, it must feel so amazing to be a father.
    Raise your child right, and you've got a slot in paradise :D

8. awwww thats awsome congratulations!! :hello:

9. I too love kids, I always babysit for my aunt. The creativity they have is so immense and colorful. My five year old nephew wouldnt go to sleep one nite that I was babysitting him and when i asked him why he was giving me a hard time he said "I just wanna wait to watch the sun come back up."

PS: its 4:20

10. 4:21 just smoked a bowl :D

11. haha. i did too.

12. Congrats!!

13. :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello: :hello:

great news! contgratulations!

14. Good for you! I wish your girl and yourself only the best. I hope for the best in that you're able to stick together for that kid. Teach him or her well.

Cheers!

15. blow.hits.at.it

16. thats pretty fucked up.

17. Dude! you can buy your baby like little pipes so you guys can toke together, and can by him a bib with a MJ leaf on it! so cool

sarcastic?yes.

18. shit happens

19. Damn, congrats man. I can't wait till i find an amazing girl, and have a child/children, i think it'll be an amazing experiance. Congrats again, have fun raising your own child.

20. that's fuckin badass man! Congrats!!! Just today I was driving home from work, and i saw a dad who'd just pulled into his driveway get out of his car, and his little kid (probably like 5) jumps out of his power wheels and takes off running for his dad, leaving probably his favorite toy chillin down the block. Dad, with a giant grin on his face tells the kid to go get his toy, but he kept running. that's awesome. I can't wait till i'm responsible enough to get me one of those. congrats again!!