Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm going to Amsterdam next month ;) any recommendations?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Eyes, Jun 14, 2010.

1. I haven't posted on here in a long, long time, not into weed anywhere near as much as I used to be, but that's gonna change for a brief holiday...

I'm going to Amsterdam mid July, does anyone have any recommendations on places, strains etc.? Things to do? I'm sure some of you guys will be experienced with some of this

My plan for now is find some decent hash and get tripped out on something, then take a look at the museums and parks.

2. smoke cheese. and trip face at a crazy musuem

3. Alright sweet, thanks, I'll check it out

I'm from the UK too, looking forward to this so much

4. Oh nice one man! And yeah, check out the strain reviews Troy posted on there, they're great.

How long you out there for?

5. Staying for 5 days with a big group of friends, getting there on July 7th. S'gonna be a good week I think! Yourself?

6. 5 Days myself man, off on the 19th though. Shame, we coulda met up and had a smoke!

I really can't wait for it, going crazy thinking about it haha

7. stand in a huge field and eat peyote

8. My brother went twice and from what he said and what i read on these forums is that you should go to some place called barney's something.

9. Hit this place up, Grasshopper Coffeeshop. believe me you won't miss it, there's a smokers lounge on the bottom floor but then on the second floor they have a really nice restaurant that features really good food. they also have steak, and lemme tell you Amsterdam got it right when they combined a steak house with a coffeeshop.
    [​IMG]

10. I really don't like the Grasshopper. It's a big tourist trap in my opinion. Everything they had was more expensive than the other shops throughout Amsterdam while at the same time having about the same quality stuff. I would suggest that you do a little research on the internet and plan out which coffeshops you really want to visit. And don't stay in the Red Light District the whole time either. Yeah it's a fun place, but there are other very high quality coffeeshops and attraction spread throughout the city. The Heineken brewery is especially good, and the beer doesn't have that skunky taste that you get in the states.

11. I heard amsterdamn isnt what it seems like just alot of hype. even tho its probably awsome

12. Yes while its true its a big tourist place, its still nice. at least from my experience, i just found the place really nice. architecture was nice and the overall vibe there was a really chill place. just saying from experience but hey, you got your opinions i got mine. it's all good man! :D