i'm going out on a date saturday night

Discussion in 'General' started by SourDieselChick, Sep 10, 2008.

1. i have to share my happiness with all the blades. i met this girl, and we've been emailing and then talking for about 2 weeks. we've decided to go out to a club on saturday! omg! i haven't been on a date or out in so long, what are some tips?

i don't know what to wear either. i was going to wear jeans and a nice plain polo shirt, maybe black or navy. what do you think?

2. Okay... Dont take this the wrong way? But are you the butch or the bitch?(or top or bottom?) I would go from there when deciding what to wear.

Not only that, but IM goin snipe huntin saturday night :)

3. yeah i'm kinda butch i guess. lol.

4. Well, I would go from there on deciding what to wear and whatnot. When I wanna look good I got an egyptian cotton suit, got the white jacket and pants with the real light tan shirt, gator skin shoes. Shit looks official as hell.

5. be yourself, and dont get nervous. have fun!

6. Yeah good luck on the date . . . does she smoke too? Any possibility of pics of the clothes you were planning on wearing?

7. bahahahahahhah!!!!!!!!!! are you fucking persian? only a persian would think thats cool. you wear your gucci sunglasses with that? abahahbahahahah!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

okay okay sorry, that just really cracked me up. but to each their own.

sourdiesellady, just be yourself is the best advice. and buy all the drinks. be a gentle lady.

8. Make sure you use a condom;)...... yes its a joke, have fun

9. I was waitin for that remark right there... My ex would say the same thing everytime I would wear it, but its a nice looking suit man. If it wasnt then I wouldnt wear it :rolleyes:

You think I should get some Gucci sunglasses? Right now Im rockin the Burberry sunglasses.

EDIT: do they even make male sunglasses?

10. probably. let me make a recomendation, dont wear any brand that also makes purses.

11. Clubbing?

Black pants, black polo, black shoes, black socks, black jacket.

Be yourself.

And hold the door for her.

12. Well let ME make a reccomendation. Dont hate cause ya cant relate.

13. your right i shouldnt hate because i dont wear female handbags on my face. :D

14. Thats just fucking idiotic dude. Thats like saying you wouldnt wear nikes because they make womens shoes.

Welcome to the idiot list.:wave:

15. wow take a joke killer. i thought you were cool with your first response, but i guess you cant take it. dont wear white suits and alligator shoes if you cant take getting hassled just a little for it. im not into spending a bunch of money on clothes, and i think its a bit quirky if you do. and yeah thinking of you in your suit makes me chuckle! so expect a hard time!

i cant believe you gave me minus rep for that you little girl.
    /rant.

resume thread.

16. HAHAHA hey man I just wanna say that sarcasm/jokes dont carry across text.

17. why do people always fight in my threads?:confused:

18. hey i didnt fight, i gave advice :D

19. the big goofy smiles and "haha's" shouldve gotten you the message. but i guess most of you blades still dont know me, even though im an old fogie around these parts. BUT I AM A SHIT TALKING JOKESTER! dont take me seriously.

sweetdiesellady, buy the drinks, get the door, talk about her, dont be nervous.

20. i just thought of somethin.. everyone knows on a date you shouldnt really talk about yourself, but instead the other person, haha but i mean how are you supposed to do that when it applies to both people, both people are trying not to talk about themselves, and askin about the other haha, checkmate