I'm going crazy here

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by colorado, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I can't pick a strain. There are so many awesome ones out there! I have no clue how I am going to pick one from this list:

Black Label - Master Kush
    Ceres - Skunk
    Dutch Passion - Twilight Fem
    DNA - Pure Afghan
    Flying Dutchman - Aurora Borealis
    G13 Labs - Poison dwarf autoflower
    High Quality Seeds - Purple Tops
    Lowlife - Auto ak47
    Nirvana - Aurora Indica, Blue Mystic, Papaya, HAwaii x skunk #1, Jock Horror,
    Sativa Seeds - Full Moon
    Seedsman Seeds - Ata tundra, purple bud

I swear I will end up institutionalized before I can pick one.

2. where are you growing??? What kind of yield do you want??? Give me an idea so i can help you out.

3. **Since growing is illegal, I would never participate in that activity or condone it.**

Hypothetically, it would be in the SE USA, and I would want one of three things.
    1) Very powerful strain, preferably mix of sativa/indica
    2) Very beautiful/ high bag appeal strain. Not as important as strength, but definitely a decision factor
    3) A mix of the two - this is the holy grail

4. Big bud or 2pounder ??? Big buds look good.

5. I thought about big bud, but have leaned more towards a few of the ones listed. I have heard awesome things about aurora indica, and papaya seems downright sexy to me. I just haven't heard a lot of feedback on it. I know blue mystic is good, and I am very interested in seedsman purple bud. I was thinking, and it might be interesting to get 2 packs and make a cross to try out in the future. Here are a few I was thinking of:

Aurora indica x papaya
    Blue mystic x papaya
    Blue mystic x aurora indica
    purple bud x blue mystic
    jock horror x aurora indica
    purple bud x papaya
    (hawaiix skunk #1) x aurora indica

I think blue mystic x papaya could be really interesting, and I wouldn't mind seeing some "blue papaya" in the future.

What do you guys think of these crosses? Sorry if I am posting similar stuff from the past, but I am really, really excited about this stuff now. It's all I can think about.

6. I think aurora indica is the way to go. A lot of people say it will knock you flat on your ass, and it is supposed to be nice and short. In a small container this thing could be fun and probably kept under 3 feet.

7. How about this:

Aurora indica x papaya x Blue mystic x aurora indica x purple bud x blue mystic x
    jock horror x hawaii x skunk #1 backcrossed to a fine papaya mystic hybrid hermie

• Like Like x 1
  8. :laughing: