I'm going blind, right now, as I type this

Discussion in 'General' started by Five By Five, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Starbucks doesn't have blinds on their windows.

what.

the.

fuck.

2. Sunshine is good for the soul, mate.

3. It's true, but it's in my eyes and gonna get worse. the only relief i feel is when someone is standing in the way of it, waiting for their drink.

this is why i need wifi at home :(

4. PS...Someone please entertain me while i sit here and wait for movies to download :eek:

5. You're getting free WiFi and bitching about the conditions? #firstworldproblems

6. there aren't any tables free, either. The fuck is this shit?

7. Only one answer! Go all Oedipus on your eyes.

Gouge them out. :devious:

8. This was sooo fucking tempting. The sun has drifted behind the part of the wall that separates the two windows. Thank fuck.

I'm going to die of boredom. their connection is super slow. I've been downloading the same movie for like an hour :(

9. why are you in Starbucks? what did you buy there to be able to sit in there? you have to buy a good amount or they will hate you and want you to leave.

edit: should of stayed home bro.

10. I bought a tall caramel macchiato.

No one has even looked at me. most of these people have been sitting here longer than I have. If they bitch I'll get another one. idgaf

11. swaggin in my J's. blowin bleezys son.

12. oh, and i'm at starbucks because I don't have wifi at home. Apparently you can only get your internet shut off for illegal downloads so many times before they refuse to turn it back on :(

on the upside, i've learned my lesson and found a way around torrents, which are, as it turns out, the worst thing anyone can do for themselves.

i need to quit being a little bitch and just download backtrack5 and borrow my neighbor's awesome wifi connection. I wouldn't have to ever leave my basement :D

13. all your posts thus far have given me the impression that you are an ignorant moocher.

not cool broham.

14. well, you have to mooch when you don't have any money. that's just a fact of life.

15. Get some shades mang

16. no longer necessary :cool:

17. [quote name='"ChicagoToker"']all your posts thus far have given me the impression that you are an ignorant moocher.

not cool broham.[/quote]

If pirating movies makes me a moocher. So be it.

Where's my popcorn??

18. [quote name='"ChicagoToker"']all your posts thus far have given me the impression that you are an ignorant moocher.

not cool broham.[/quote]

It's Starbucks. Who gives fuck.

19. When you d/l from torrents, stop your client from SEEDING!

That is all
    :wave:

20. Or just do direct downloads, like a boss :cool: