im gettting fucking pissed off

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. man i have go tway too many neg reps for stupid shit..and dont say well report them..i donmt do that they neg rep me i must deserve it some way..even if i dont..but i mean it really fuckin pisses me the fuck off...

god damn im the verge of deleated my internet

2. what they neg rep\'ing for, whats the comments? besides, you the man bubbles, fuck them.

3. haha, i would +rep you but my user control panel says you neg repped me a few weeks ago cause i neg repped someone else, who cares right? they are little green bars...you have many

4. dude, i have mad - reps its cool, we still Reppin the Boards Big TIMIN! so who cares

5. Yea. I\'ve never gotten a neg rep for something actually worthy of it. Usually for defending my beliefs (respectfully) or making a sarcastic joke added on to one already stated.

It really doesn\'t matter though. The rep system is just some green and red bars. It doesn\'t really help anything. It just starts problems.

You\'ve got quite a good deal of rep. I\'ll even add some now.

6. ...

7. oh dear, a neg rep

8. we got alot of dicks on here. look at me im in the red

9. Dont worry about stupid shit. ive +repped you several times, and so has plently of people on GC.

10. bubbles...your rep bar is full. wtf is the problem? lol Obviously as you said it was stupid. So you just gotta rise above that shit. I wouldn\'t be worried about a lil\' neg rep. it does suck though when ppl neg rep u for stupid shit...w/e one of mine was kinda funny. usually newbies that aren\'t too experienced with the rep system or ppl who just don\'t give a fuck...

11. Do you receive neg reps as grey bars or are those neutral (when checking user cp)?

12. those are nuteral.

13. At least you dont have a red square like me... I never did anything wrong!

14. no you dont i negged you

15. Yea you negged me for saying someones weed wasnt \"th3 d4nK C|-|R0N1C\"

EDIT: Not that I care, just thought it was funny that I realized it was you.

16. naw homie i meant i got you outta red..lol my bad..LOL

17. thats how u gotta outta red i +reped you..

18. As much time as I spend at the City I will never understand why there isn\'t a mutual respect from all members for each other and for the features of this site. The rep system means something, contrary to what some of you say because it\'s part of the GC experience. It doesn\'t help that members choose to abuse the system even though the guidelines of conduct are very clear: http://forum.grasscity.com/general-feedback/109267-disrespect-name-calling-other-issues.html

I\'ve been negged once since I\'ve been here for this post: http://forum.grasscity.com/general/99557-quiet-holocaust.html

the person didn\'t explain why he negged me, but he offered this little note with it, by calling me a \"faggot hippie.\" He did this before you could see the names of the people that give you rep. Shortly after this the system changed and I found out his identity. I PM\'d him asking why he\'d say this to me hoping he might offer something in way of an explanation. Needless to say he never got back to me.

If it were up to me, I\'d keep the rep system and dump the abusers after one warning. This is total bullshit. The features of this site are here for our enjoyment and if members can\'t respect them they shouldn\'t be here. Negging for sarcasm, or just because you don\'t agree with a given point of view demonstrates the age of the member if not the maturity.

How many times have I seen RMJL or the TheHempress warning people in clear identifiable English about abusing the system? It\"s like some people aren\"t going to be happy until they\"re treated like children and the rep system is removed. Please blades, don\"t rep for no reason, or because you think someone has received an unjust rep, or because you got laid, or because God told you to. Let\"s make the City the best of what it could be, not the worst.

Stay green.

19. thank you ak...i hooked you up with a rep..now you got 6 light green aient nothen going on between me and you me and you straight,,,

bvut if you got beef with me you got beef with alot of homboys on GC and homegirls..dont hate man..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.