I'm getting so sick of the assholes around here

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What an asshole lol

2. This is mostly on General, check out other sections.

3. A wild snorlax appeared !!!!

4. I agree the criticism could have been less aggressive. But punctuation does help in getting a point across. It can be a bit overwhelming trying to read a run-on paragraph.

5. I do find that the good vibes are slightly declining... but it doesn't necessarily bother me. I just tend to let "those" people swim in there own negativity while I watch in amusement. :cool:

6. So you just stick around to troll?

7. its all the kids off for winter break. there will be less soon enough. hopefully.

8. I think they should take back out the like system so people won't post stupid or sarcastic shit just to get a few likes..

And if you post something unrelated to the thread or are being rude you should get an infraction no matter who you are.

9. That's what they say when we were in summer break. Clearly they are here to stay

10. Keep in mind, there's a commercial business associated with this site. Internet traffic = $$$.

11. Agreed 100%

The way people make posts changed drastically for the worst after the like button was added. Also taking away negative rep was like opening a floodgate for shitposters.

12. I try and be nice...?
    I do feel ya though OP. I feels ya foreals yea.

13. Yeah but this forum isn't directly connected to the online shop..

If they were all for internet traffic they would still let us speak freely about all drugs like they used to back in the glory days.

So many people have stopped visiting GC just for that reason.

14. Damn kids get off my lawn!!

15. Come with a pitchfork lighted on fire, then they will leave.

16. It's life dude. Some people will help you out when you need it, some people won't. Nothing you can do about it. Just don't mind those other people really, when they need help they'll see how it feels when someone else responds with sarcasm and ridicule.

17. #98 Green Gooma, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    Uh-huh. Just a quick click from one to the other.

And I expect the unmentionables policy comes from attorneys who want to make sure that the legitimate business doesn't wind up under legal scrutiny.

The folks who run this place don't do it out of the goodness of their hearts.

GC.PNG

GC1.PNG

18. There is a thread like this every year or so. Even before I joined in 08 I lurked for a bit and remember seeing people talking about how GC wasn't what it used to be anymore. More specifically these threads pop up during holidays and summer vacations, where underage users are more likely to get on.

Personally I think you get what you put out of the forum. Sure there's always going to be jerks around, but this is a HUGE message board, close to 600,000 members. there's bound to be some bad apples. However if you post in a way that addresses posts and opinions with respect I find you are a lot more likely to get a well mannered response.

I think a lot of times it has to do with the fact that through text, it's impossible to pick up on the tone that the words were meant in. Often times sarcasm or a joke can go undetected and send somebody into defense mode.

Maybe I'm lucky or I don't post the right content, but I can't really recall myself ever even being in as much as a quote argument with another blade.

EDIT: and don't spend much time in apprentice tokers section..the hate builds there.

19. All hail cruizer the smartest and wisest poster in all the land! Teach me your ways oh great one!

Actually no don't in content not being an arrogant prick.

.one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.