I'm getting so sick of the assholes around here

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It just allowz me to think that my penis is bigger, I have a very active imagination

2. hmm yeah i have only just registered and i have already seen a couple of faggots on here but just gotta ignore them i guess. but we cannot all be mean to each other we need to unite and form the United States of Marijuana.

3. Guess so.

Such is life. People are inconsiderate assholes. It's a noble thing to think that a forum for pot smokers should be free of that BUT just because you smoke weed doesn't make you this automatic friendly hippie.

That being said, how do you change humans beings? If we can't, maybe we should accept that everywhere we go, there will be douche bags.

4. Yeah I've been thinking about doing that lately. I mean even $30 for gold is pretty cheap and $10 well that's nothing. Plus I would like to help the site out.

5. This; all of this. :wave:

6. Cyber drama...
    [​IMG]

7. It is winter break! Are any of you really surprised when the number of trollish kids goes up during breaks? :confused_2: It will slow back down as soon as the middle school homework starts again! :D

Report the nasty trolls. :mad:

Laugh at the silly ones. :laughing:

Ignore the total fools! :rolleyes:

Just worry about YOU being nice! :D

Granny :wave:

8. I fell like it's the same as it's always been..

9. I think it's simply a problem of people being bored.

They want more posts, rep, whatever, and don't have anything better to do with their time. So when someone else asks a question that they were hoping to get a real answer to, said bored idiot ruins the good vibes and splits.

Just a part of GC man, listen to Granny and ignore the trolls :smoke:

10. hahahhahhaha !!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Rep system should have been gone when the matter was discussed like 6 months ago or so. I thought the admins were going to try it, but never did. Without rep system the troll population would be reduced greatly.

12. You may be right. There's an innumerable amount of people here that should not only not stay away from weed, they mentally/ psychologically can't afford to use it.
    On the other hand, there are many, MANY blades here that are intelligent & well informed on the many medicinal uses of cannabis.
    I consider myself lucky. I've benefited greatly from the help and advice of the well-versed blades here.

Sent from a remote island in the South Pacific.

13. All I have to is pay 30 dollars an I can have a gold name?

Doing that when I get home. That shit is tight.

14. Thank you for pointing that out. I just donated. I wonder how long it will take before I see the "Nirvana" section.. :D.. :smoking:

15. One word, "period"..

I sounded like a fucken robot trying to read this shit!

16. Not sure if serious or trolling.

17. Serious! Nothing personal.

Shit! If the OP wants anyone to take him serious he should at very least learn to type a legible post.
    Sheesh!

18. He's dead cereal guys.

:rolleyes:

19. It's really not a big deal. I didn't find it difficult to read.

20. Crying about it in general isn't gonna fix anything. These threads pop up oooo every other week atleast. The city is the same and there is still that community you are talking about. Sure not every thread you click on is gonna be awesome or asshole free so you get used to it and bump the good shit, post good shit, rep good shit, and report bad shit.

simple!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.