I'm getting so sick of the assholes around here

Discussion in 'General' started by thelizardkin, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. um okay man. sounds like you need to smoke one lol

2. Am I an asshole?

3. I think some of these ppl just like to hide behind anonymity. Mommy probably didn't give them any attention as a child. Like I've seen people troll on one another and be like but I got so and so thousand posts and then u look at there page and they've been here 3 months and they haven't made a single thread no wonder your post count is high and your like bitch all you do is troll I'm sposed to be impressed ? Get the fuck outta here! I mean I've only been here a week or so but a troll asshole I am not. I came here in search of like minded ppl and knowledge ...instead I see stuff like thread post : my girl ain't happy douchebag42069DABOSS replies your dicks too small bro put it in her ass . What a waste of thought process to be so simplistic.....

4. I will give you this it seems we have the most conspiracy theorists outside of the david icke forums I've seen some of the most insane posts in pb

5. Not sure what you mean about lately, but I have been a member here almost 3 years, and 3 years ago it was exactly the same as you describe. This place is so full of minors, and has been since at least the day I signed up. The cool people are still around, you just have to find those threads and hang there. If you rely on clicking "New Posts" all you are gonna encounter mostly is the posts by the kiddies, and the trolls. Report the kids, ignore the trolls, and hang with the cool ones. Peace.:smoking:

6. I believe they have forums for donators.

7. Oh you have a lot to learn, about life, about weed, and about being judgmental.

8. You should edit that to show another spike in June and July, followed by a slight tapering off in August :laughing:

9. I find enjoyment in slaying trolls, could just be me.

But for real, I feel you OP. I spend my summers in the outdoor grow section but when the snow comes I migrate to the general areas and usually it's just flooded with kids arguing about nothing.

And might I add kiefsweat, that's a mighty fine handcrafted chart!

10. There have always been assholes here but lately the number has gone up it also seems like the mods have been off their game lately

11. Everything reminds me of a song. This thread inspired this one...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-o30wacwdoc]Denis Leary - I'm An Asshole - YouTube[/ame]

12. Maybe if people didnt make "what kind of toilet paper is your favorite" threads they wouldnt get so much shit..i might make fun of a stupid post but i never attack anyone personally and notice a lot of that..i try to make more helpful posts than sarcastic ones and definitely have to refrain from posting on the real dumb ones so im not a dick

13. #33 bwood, Dec 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2012
    We gotta pander to everyones feelings which means we cant call out pieces of shit when they act like pieces of shit.

I used to post so much more on this site, now its just not worth it. Filled with obvious underage kids and no fun allowed trolls.

They could start by either fixing the rep system or getting rid of it completely. This positive rep only bullshit is some of the most pathetic crybaby pandering shit on this site.

14. ...this is why they shouldn't allow christmas/spring and such breaks from school....it just fucks up the GC boards....little bastards sitting around online all :devious: :devious::devious:

15. step up your swordpiece OP

16. i came prepared

[​IMG]

17. Agreed. There seems to be an overwhelming amount of dickotry distributed among the GC boards. (ie the tendency for certain blades to spew naught but filth and bile with little to no provocation). But aside from vitriol-laden posts wrought with verbal filth and textual disease, what, exactly, is causing this outpouring of unnecessary ridicule and sarcasm?-one might point to anonymity providing a consequence-free environment for dickotry. Others might blame comments made by the immature assholes sporting juvenile penile pole projections on lack of emotional cues like voice fluctuation and body language--but we all can agree on one thing: The newfound ability to distance ourselves emotionally, while simultaneously remaining connected on a global level is leading to an overall increase in both anger and stress levels across many boards. So, while these boards may have linked humanity via information, and possibly ushered in a new era of human intelligence, it's also allowed us just enough distance to constantly tell each other to go fuck ourselves unconscious for no apparent reason with a previously unheard of lack of empathy and remorse. Unless, that is, moderators decide to clean up the immature rubbish.

Namaste

peace_roykerwood.jpeg

Sent from a remote island in the South Pacific.

18. ^^Great point. Makes sense.^^

Sent from a remote island in the South Pacific.

19. I'm an asshole

20. GC is full of assholes and sometimes it makes me want to be done here as well.

I think it's just hard for people to be open minded and realize that we all come from different places and we all have different mindsets. Just because you don't agree, you dont have to jump to insulting anyone. People a lot of the time don't think that they could ever be wrong. Opinions aren't facts and that's a hard concept for some people to grasp.

Honestly, I pride myself in all aspects of my life from my job, to friends, to strangers in the internet, to treat people how I would like to be treated. I also pride myself in not saying too many things that I wouldnt say directly to someone in their face.

I remember one guy being a particular asshole to me on GC and I asked him why and basically he said that he didn't like what I posted about. I guess he felt that was reason enough to make a negative comment to me any chance he could about things including my race.

Just move on, dude! If you don't like what someone posts, say something constructively or move on. It an easy concept.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.