Im getting sick of people with no manners

Discussion in 'General' started by Chinajewelry, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Especially no host manners. When I have someone over to wherever I'm residing, expected or not, I always will 1) invite them in, 2) offer them something to drink, and 3) give them a tour. I've had a few people who have done the like but very few! One of the worst was when I dropped off my best friend at her boyfriend's, the first time I met him, and I got out and walked her to the door, and when he answered the door, he grabbed her and didn't even acknowledge me or our other friend. I introduced myself and he still didn't say anything. He was just waiting for us to leave. It was completely rude. I was taken aback and have never liked him since..In fact he's done a few things since then to make me hate him even more!

2. Meh. Some dude you've never met brings your girl to your house, and walks her to the door and and trying to make small talk. What he did was completely understandable. But yeah I hate people without manners. It's odd how well mannered I've become. Even little things like holding a door open like ten seconds for some stranger. 

3. I can see how he could be kinda sketched being as you were just with his girl, but yeah it seems like he was a dick.  I hate people with no manners! 

4. I think china is a girl. There is still no reason to not introduce yourself. If it was a dude and he didn't like his girl being with him then why was she with him?

Anyways I hate people with no manners. Owell they won't get to far in life, Im assuming. Having manners has got me out of shit and just helped me in general.

5. I think op is a girl...

I dont have time for manners. Idgaf about anybodies feelings and i wont pretend too. Fuck being fake. Its survival of the fittest.

6. I wouldn't just invite some random person into my house. I have a friggn bong on my table and shit everywhere of that nature! I have no clue who's down or a snitch. Just my 2 cents. 

7. I dont like the fact that people walk around like they have no manners. But people with manners dont worry about that lead by example & others will follow thats all

8. I dont like the fact that people walk around like they have no manners. But people with manners dont worry about that lead by example & others will follow thats all

9. I dont like the fact that people walk around like they have no manners. But people with manners dont worry about that lead by example & others will follow.

10. I dont like the fact that people walk around like they have no manners. But people with manners dont worry about that lead by example & others will follow.

11. #12 Chinajewelry, Jun 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2013
    Yes, by the way, I am a girl. It should be obvious hah! I'm her best friend of 15 years, so she should have talked about me and he should've known...Besides, she had given him a heads up that I was coming.

To this, that is a valid point. I don't invite strangers in either, but that's not really what I meant. That guy didn't say ONE WORD to me, not to mention he didn't shake my hand, introduce himself, or anything.

12. Me too!!! I feel like I have pretty good manners. The military did that for me. I'm always holding the door open for people and letting people get in front of me when driving. So people that have bad manners just need to grow up a little and notice that some people can do nice things for other people, even if you don't know them and when no one is looking.

13. I hate it, too. Holding the door for people and not getting a thank you is one of my biggest manners peeves.

14. Yeaaa alot of people nowadays have no manners, especially people on here :laughing:

15. I hate it too. I'm a very polite and well mannered person. Is it so hard to just be nice? There are times where people are friendly and polite since i'm in the northwest so it's not all assholes.

16. In the South we're raised to be polite. I've never not held a door open.

17. Yeah, but there is a huge difference between being an ass on the internet and being an ass in real life, at least to me.

18. Hell yeah. You know what's up

19. I would respond to you/converse with you. Although, that doesn't mean I want to hang out, let you in my house, show you my house, etc.

Not responding back though is exteremely rude.