Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm getting pissed off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cataclismic, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Me and my partner had a plan to grow our own to save money and everytime lately I've asked for financial help to fund it while I put in the work and effort and etc since I don't have a job and he does, he gets all "I wanna back out" and shit. The thing would roughly cost 30 bucks at least for the first stage of growing and he'd make it back in less than a day of work. It's ridiculous. Heres our recent convo

Me: So I need to get the equipment by tommorow cuz the seed sprouted two days ago and is growing like a mofo and it'll die if I don't put it in some soil soon.

You: Well my cousin is getting me some weed soon and I need to save my money for when I started growing outside. Do what you want with the seeds.

Me: Why do you keep ditching me over money? And are you going to hook me up since I've been looking for a hook up for both of us?

You: I'll get you a dime or something. I g2g study.

I'm getting tired of this new found attitude of his. I'm doing this for both of us and all he's thinking about is himself. Now he's saying he'll give me the money if I stop whining about it. I don't find this as whining. I find this as me having a problem with the shadiness.

2. Sounds like he doesn't want to do it. I'd talk to him why he doesn't want to...

3. It's because he doesn't want to spend money obviously. He always acts stingy about money. But it's as if he expected me to do absolutely everything even though it requires money that i don't have and he just get a cut of the product

4. Unfortunately it is his money, so I'd confront him one more time and if he refuses than that is the end. Try to scrape up your own or get a job...

5. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wut

6. It's not like I haven't tried to get a job. It's just the economy

7. 1. Buy cheap pack of cigarettes
    2. Go to local skate park
    3. Sell cigarettes for 50 cents a piece
    4. You now have $10
    5. Repeat

8. I'm not having a good day. This is what happens when you go dry and can't find fucking connections