im getting kinda tired of watching the same things...

Discussion in 'General' started by sweet_lime, May 28, 2009.

1. when i'm about to toke it up i watch either beavis and butthead, robot chicken, wild boys, and futurama.

does anyone have any other suggestions?

2. Youtube stoners best friend.

3. Watch the Cav's/Magic game tonight...

7:30 Central Time - TNT

4. thisss..

action packed sporting events are the sickness when youre high. you get hella into them. i remember watching mens swimming in the olympics.. the race where it waas hella close and the USA dude only beat the other guy by like a millisecond.. crazy intense.

5. Doctor Who.
    Well... I would say that.

6. Production rates are up, crime rates are down, and Doctor Who ratings have gone through the roof!

Watch Family guy ( you have to see the 420 episode)
    Watch the 2 harold and kumar movies
    Watch Jay and Silent Bob.

That is all.

7. Where do you watch beavis and butthead???? That show isn't on the air anymore..

I have some rec's but I'll only say one because its my favorite show.(and easy to watch) A show called [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RnKtn7_4cQ&feature=channel_page"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RnKtn7_4cQ&feature=channel_page[/ame](<-2nd episode) they have all 6 seasons on youtube and it is seriously one of the funniest show's Ive ever seen. The ep's are broken in 3 parts so u have to go on the site to watch. sorry it wont work in here.

It deals with two roommates one if a free spirited musician that enjoys smoking pot, being unemployed, etc. the other works at a financial firm and has serious social problems. YOU Must WATCH it!!!! :D

8. I saw it and I laughed hard at that part.
    I didn't know it was even that known in America, yet alone that it was something that appeals to stoners.

If that's Peep Show (and I have no reason to doubt that it is), I love that show. The two main characters in it are popular comedians here in the UK, David Mitchell and Robert Webb.
    I'd click the link, but I like the mystery...