Im getting a tattoo, what do you think.

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by SEMS1, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Word. I'm not feelin that star man, its called the emo star it's like their logo or sumthin. Def. not a

fan of it. Did you draw it? maybe you should tag your name an stencil it, more personalized IMO.

:smoke:

2. sounds cool dude.

i want a lot of work done but im waiting a few years, and if i still want the same stuff then i'll go for it. but i really don't want something i'll regret later.

I want a hatchet man tattooed on me, but i'm not sure where. I really want it on my neck, idk why, but i want it there so bad. but i know its prob not a good idea because of trying to get jobs and whatnot. My second placement choice is my chest.

good luck. looking forward to seeing pics

3. That's a nautical star not a fucking emo star.

4. that's a dope tattoo, oh hey i was thinking of getting one in a year or so, it's gonna be bowser, on a surfboard, playing a double neck guitar, with notes coming out of it, with sunglasses on, on a pot leaf, with the words "happy birthday nancy" above it (just like wkuk but with a different persons birthday on top) what do you think?

5. I know it's a nautical star son. I'm sayin, round here you see it mainly on "emos". Tattoos, patches,

on cloths, stickers. IMO it's over-rated, you get my drift.

6. Ah okay, I just skimmed through the posts, my bad. :p I still think it's a cool idea, because in 30 years or whatever, emos won't be wearing those stars. Hopefully.. and besides, it looks sick and I could totally see myself putting a nautical star in a tattoo.

7. It's all good. And I agree with you. It is just a fad, cause back in the day Alot of people already had

star before it become "cool" It's just a cycle man.

8. I wouldn't have the tail going down the arm. It will space the piece out too much. Any good artist will tell you that . Run it down you ribcage. Plus ribcage tattoos are hardcore.

9. Ill beat the emo's till they're seeing pentagrams.

10. [​IMG]

I remembered this cause it 's 2 days after my Bday.

11. Lmao :D