Im getting a kitty today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by blazincaucasian, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Getting a 6month old kitten today. will post pics tonight. :hello:

hes gonna be my lil smoking buddy, im so stoked

2. this place holds a dim view of smoking out animals and children and basically anything that can't give consent or form its own opinion

clearly though some animals like it
    also clear is the fact that thc inhibits growth in developing brains, so i hope your cat is an inside cat if your gonna start smoking it out at 6 months it's gonna be fucking retarded

you could always get totally stoned and go pet it for hours though
    then itd be your little smoking buddy

3. *chilling buddy

someone to keep me company, while I smoke. Is that better?
    I would only get him high if he was like sticking his head in my face when i exhale or i could tell he wanted it.

4. dont smoke with the cat.
    I've seen friends who smoke around their animals and theyre honestly the worst pets ever.
    Compared to friends who insist on not smoking around their pets, their pets are super awesome.

What u gonna name it.
    How about Jefferson? Jefferson the Cat.

5. you'll be able to tell, most animals will come over if they like what you got, my cat doesnt even like the smell of the nugget let alone the smoke.

but cats/kittens are awesome! i miss my cat being a kitten...mines a douche now :rolleyes:

6. Jefferson the Cat!!!!!

7. #7 tuchaka, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2011
    ya having pets to play with when you high is great i have a puppy i always play with when i am blazed i just get high in the other end of the house from where she hangs out no biggie

8. hahah cats are the best to play with when high, i was rolling around on the floor with my friends cat for like an hour. it kept putting its paw on my face, it was so fun.

9. #9 Renegade Angel, Apr 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's so damn adorable :3

10. This.

We named the cat for you, you're welcome.

11. piss on everything.

EDIT: damn but its linked to the dude what said cats....

I hate them when they piss on everything and shit because they stupid.

12. ahahahahah.

13. My buddy brings his dog into the garage every time he smokes, and honestly, his dog is fucking retarded. Please for the sake of all animals, DON'T SMOKE AROUND THEM!

14. Yes I know cats ain't full on dumb.

But when you show them they're box and get them fixed so they don't spray and they still do (I had this happen a lot now I say fuck cats ill keep my 2 smart ones till they die)

I'm not hating OP but wheres a picture of it?

15. Duude, I can't wait to see the pics. That's awesome, congrats.

Kittens are my favourite :D
    Cute little fuckers.

16. Lucky, I wish I was getting some pussy today.

17. Let your cat make the decision. My sister's old cat LOVED when we smoked.. but 2 of my 3 cats aren't huge fans. I know my old dog, hated the smoke.. never force your pet to smoke with you... as for your cat, why don't you treat it to some cat nip? That's weed MADE for your cat.. and it helps their digestive system too.. have fun!

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qit3ALTelOo]YouTube - The Mean Kitty Song[/ame]

19. ^I like my pussy fiesty.