Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm getting a FREE dime bag!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Well it's time for me get in touch with him and see when I can come get it.

2. Exactly, even the smallest contributions are worthwhile :D

3. i got one for you.

i did a blood drive for some buds.
    the guy organizing it needed so many people to come in and donate.

he paid me & two friends an eighth a piece.
    some study for grad school, which i gladly did

& before the hate comes my way, it was a legit donor site with clean equipment haha

4. Where is this I would gladly donate blood to help out for a good cause

5. hahahahaha +rep

6. Lets see some pics man

7. hahaha this was something that occurred probably 3 or 4 years ago.
    but yes, i was so down.

i raced to fill up my blood bag, just to get the fuck out of there and blaze up

8. You're lucky bro. It's even better than him burning you cuz you don't have to fucking share with him ahaa. :smoke:

9. nice mang.

10. Were you out because you were broke? It only costs $10...

11. a dime? well that's good. but a whole q, now that'd be a story :smoke:

12. I will post pictures when I get it. I may be pushing my luck but I will have to ask him to grind it or hook me up with a grinder.

13. Why would u need him to grind it, you can just break it up by hand? It's a 10 sack...

14. Lmao i love your reaction to ten bucks