Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm getting a FREE dime bag!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EastCoastSwag, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Fuck Yes!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Gotta love good friends!

2. Lol, me and my friend just got a free 2 grams just for helping him sell some bud.

3. A dimes not much but better than nothin

4. A+ thread will read again.

5. A Dimes a whole lot when you got nothin....:hello:

6. I been out for 2 weeks so this is like finding a holy grail. and this guy will add more bud later and smoke me up at the end of the month!

7. you better be smoking that shit as i type this

8. Holy crap, I see why your so happy. 2 Weeks is a long ass time man o.o

9. I bet he intentionally held his breath, but held it long enough to forget if he did it on purpose or not because he was so high. LOL

10. And I am getting DANK! :D

11. Damn it just keeps getting better Huh?!:D

12. I know right and he is going to add more to the bag and smoke me up later this
    month! I am like wanting to dance!

13. My mates hook me up with ounces.. now there good friends.

14. damn!

15. o.m.g.! Make sure its a Rain Dance 4 meh:yay::bolt::yay::bolt::yay::metal::metal::yay:
    It should look like this^:):hippie:

16. Damn I want it like you got it XD ahaha

17. Free Bud is good no matter how much it is!

18. Free weed = Epic win .

19. even if its that tiny ass sh*t in the bottom corner of the bag that would only a flyy hyy:hello:

20. I opened my jar and grabbed a couple free grams for myself.. I deserved it.