Im geting into a fight 2marro, Got any tips?

Discussion in 'General' started by KilltheKlown, Oct 24, 2003.

1. I tryed for going for more power, instead of more speed in the way i hit him. He got first hit and i couldnt feel it i was lookin at him and i just felt dizzy and eyes blurry i socked him back but he tackled me and lifted me up in the air and droped me and i had him in a headlock and i started socking him and sockign him and we got up and he took me down agien and i kept socking him in the head and then some teacher showed up and everyone ran like a motherfucker~! it was pretty even but bitches are talkin shit cause he droped me.

btw we got busted and im gonna get suspended on monday :(

2. Naw. you want to ward off some enemies...if someone is talking shit to you (assuming its in public) walk up, look them up and down, smirk and that hit yourself str8 in the forehead....bet you that motherfucker is feeling a bit incompitant and basiclly scared shitless.

See, I am a fairly small for my age, and I have all most the whole school afraid to cross me. I weigh 125 lbs. And I am the psychotic. See i live my life this way, i dont care what they think of me, ill be who i want. And being who i wanted, im am a vary humorious guy, who loves scares. So, i started this little kid with a bowl cut, and braces. Now im know for being stoic. I have been stabbed with a shank in the wrist, getting cut across my knuckles, and getting thrown out of a second story building. But everytime, i just block out the pain and keep going at them. Pain are only nerve cells connected to receptors in your brain, just turn off the receptors. Its fun to show your enemies your little trick. Cut a cross in to your forehead or such, wipe the blood with your hand and then lick your hand.

3. Wow...sorry, just read my last post and...holy shit I am blown out. I just noticed that it's....impossible to understand what i wrote.

4. the thing to remember is most people trying to start a fight are pussy looking for a victom...as soon as someone stands up to them they will back down..(Of corse this is not true always)but my point is now thta you have stood your ground there is little chance of anyone trying you again....

it is good to stand up for your self!

it does not matter what the people say they are just jellyous becouse you did what many are affraid to do

you would be suprised how many people crumble and run when it is time to fight!

5. Looks like kid-rock trying to be a bad ass....lol
    that shits funny

6. Bring a bat

7. tanks woopsie...

8. lol...i got at least 50lbs on kid rock.....(210lbs)

and much better hair....lol

i would kick his ass........lol

9. morning after the fight and im pretty fucked up... FAT lump on the side of my face, bruise on my forehead, scrape on my arm, pain in my back and sides... lol....

time to smoke another bowl.. \peace/

10. btw lol @ unknown you are krazy dude.

11. Good work Dude!!! It sounds like you would've beat his ass worse if that teacher didn't show up. Bet You'll never have a problem with him again.

12. hit him in the stomach, then the face, also try going for the kidneys

13. LOL..dinguses..you're fkin crazy..lol

14. LOL.. that was a different guy...

15. yeah this guy was fucking with his girlfriend....

and.....who you callin crazy...?

you wouldent know what crazy was if charles manson was eatting fruitloops on your front porch!

16. thats the face of someone smoking your last bit of gannnnjjj....

looks don't hurt, punches doo....... sometimes the nastiest lookin guy are like lil puppies.....

it's the quiet ones ya gotta watch out for..:D

17. yeah yeah......the look just keeps the pussys from steping up......

real men still need fists.....

18. Did you scream? As far as I know, screaming is a surprisingly good tactic when fighting. Scares your opponent and gets your adrenaline pumping.

19. omg LMFAO!!!

Yeah well its monday and i just got suspended for 5 days! lol i dont have any bud and im hella bored