im fucking pissed

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.bubbles, Apr 19, 2006.

1. i just tryed to make a new kick ass thread and if this works im gunna be fucking pissed..it was long as fuck too..it said cannot find server

2. god damn it

3. click the back button a couple of times....

4. I did the same thing like a hour ago.

Pissed me off.

Long ass thread and didnt think about saving it before goin forward and got the cannot display page and lost all the shit.

5. that sucks man, has happened to me 2 or 3 times

and knowing me, i was too lazy to retype the story, got too pissed

6. Same here, I jus got stoned after it happened.

7. :laughing: (sorry im stoned:D)

8. man i juyst typed it again did the same thing now im too madd and will try later FUCKERS

9. thats a bummer keepsmokinreefa and mr.bubbles always have the best posts. especially keepsmokinreefa's stories.

10. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: that is funny as hell

EDIT: copy and paste!

11. its wouldnt let me

12. Next time you type a long post/thread, copy it before you hit submit. This has saved me many a times...

13. yeah ehhh still fucking mad

14. Now im fucking real pissed.

I wrote it all out again. Forgot to fucking copy it, Same shit. Lost everything.

I even made this one better.

Fucking A.

Im smoking another bowl, This killed my high.

15. i about punch a whole through my flat screen...im dead serious it pissed me off

16. bubbles...quick it's time for some intervention!!! Head over to the Grass City Gallery! Calm the nerves a little. :smoke: I usually type long posts up in Word for many reasons...this is one of them! Just throwing out another idea. :smoke: The night can only get better bubbs.

17. group hug for bubbles :smoke:

18. hehehe now im getting drunk and hope im getting weed tomorow HOPE WITH ME